Suggestions for good music!

APrettyCoolWalrus

Hey everyone! As I have learned by being on this forum quite a few of you listen to music. I would like some suggestions for music as my library is somewhat small. Indie music such as Tokyo Police Club is my kind of style.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Music is a personal thing and I will not start a war of words with my suggestions.  APrettyCoolWalrus if you want to know what we all listen to on LTT check out the threads where people post what they are listening to right now.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

my friends music...

lawl jk

umm i idk i have not really heard anything similar to that.

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

You can use pandora to help you suggest music you might like.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Swing, baby walrus, swing!

There's Mike Oldfield.

The Gipsy Kings.

Starsailor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Xwk34vMiY

Muddy Waters.

And Modest Mouse to name a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppGNErglbQ

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

define good music, what genres you like, etc.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Mystery jets, Kråkesølv, white stripes, the strokes, the killers

i don't really listen to much indie genre music

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P