Xiaomi announces the Mi4, their $320 Snapdragon 801 smartphone

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.droid-life.com/2014/07/22/xiaomi-announces-the-mi-4-5-full-hd-display-and-snapdragon-801-for-320/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DroidLife+%28Droid+Life%29

Specs (from Droid-Life)

amzEQ.png

It has LTE!!! The last Xiaomi phone (Mi3) was a great phone spec wise, but had no LTE connectivity. So not only does it FINALLY have LTE, it's spec'd very well. And not only that, it costs $320. That's pretty darn cheap for everything that you're getting!

One other thing that I found interesting is that it has an 8MP front-facing camera. That's...a very high resolution front-facing camera. Great if you're a selfie taker...I guess... Oh, and another cool thing is that the Mi4 will be made out of stainless steel! So it's a $320 smartphone made out of metal. Much bueno...much bueno indeed.

But anyways, Xiaomi hasn't announced launch markets yet. but knowing them, they won't put their devices in the USA. They're already so popular over in Asia. If they brought their devices to the US, then sales would more than likely sky rocket. Either way, if the Mi4 doesn't come to the States, then you'll have to import it, and pay more for it, which is a downer, but it is what it is.

X4.006.jpg

COMIC SANS

Sitting here with my one m8 I got.for $100

Diamond 5 in League :)