Now or later?

VIhul

My entire system costs $1,200 USD, but many of the parts I plan on using are on sale at Micro Center, however I do not have the full 1,200. Should I buy now or later?

If the items are on sale for a good price buy them now and store them until you can complete the build.

Buy the most expensive parts, what you can afford if they are on sale. 

^what he said

Wait until you've got all the money that way when you've built it and if something doesn't work you can RMA it without a problem of going over the return policy.

I bought some of the parts that were not board and CPU dependent before the build as I found them on sale. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

buy the parts that are on highsale ? 20% + ??

Yeah even with state sales tax the new 4690k is still $40 less than newegg at my local Micro Center.

The specific parts that are on sale are my CPU, Video Card, Mobo, and PSU.

Yeah even with state sales tax the new 4690k is still $40 less than newegg at my local Micro Center.

The specific parts that are on sale are my CPU, Video Card, Mobo, and PSU.

Get everything you can afford, don't worry about warranty you get like a year with everything