Need a replacement for Celery & Peanut butter in my diet

VG Docs

For some reason the celery always seems to be dark and flimsy, and tasting terrible now. I think they changed brands or something... I'm not sure. All I know is, the past few weeks I've gotten Celery that's just unacceptable, and I need a replacement.

Hopefully not too high in fats and stuff, would prefer a vegetable or something, but anyway - I can't really think of much.

Anyone got any ideas?

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

carrots and cheses wiz

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Grilled Cheese :) - I love grilled cheese.

or

Or he could have grilled cheese AND apple and peanut butter

we're onto something

Apple and peanut butter

done

Yeah, I can agree with that. It just sounds healthier to me than most other alternatives. Thanks. :)

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

merica-burger-01.jpg this super healthy and filled with cancer...i mean healthy shit.

cancer is healthy right...?

:o My goodness please lord help me to find the place that sells this...i will behave for ever and i will only eat it once a week....promise!

carrots and cheses wiz

yuck!

OP, how about fruit like grapes, apples, pineapple or what ever suits your fancy and yogurt. I eat that most mornings and i really do have a great day, not tired in the middle of the day or anything. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Broccoli is god if you don't boil it too much

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Celery is worthless anyway, eat spinach and avocados.

merica-burger-01.jpg this super healthy and filled with cancer...i mean healthy shit.

cancer is healthy right...?

How is that filled with cancer? Just fat.

This.

post-23506-0-54338400-1405946856_thumb.j

Even if you wouldn't like it, learn to like it. You might need these someday...  :ph34r:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Lemon curd. 

...turd...

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Waffles and Peanut butter, with a glass of milk. Best friggin thing ever. (syrup optional)

Edit: also Diet isn't quite as important (unless you have health problems, that can change things obviously) as exercise. The Inuit eat pretty much nothing but fat, but they burn it all off so it doesn't matter. Dont be like other people worrying about "calories" when that's just a unit of energy, worry about burning them off with exercise (says the fatass that I am lol)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hey my dad used to work on an arena when I was little and they had a lot of US Military people recruiting and stuff and they used to leave a few soldier rations behind. Now some of it was just sorta gross, Items that are meant to be eaten fresh right after cooking like pasta did not have a pleasant texture (though the taste was alright) but some of the stuff was just AWESOME. Apparently soliders need to carbo-load and this packs often need to be like 3000 calories or more and they used to pack tubes of peanut butter and jelly for you to make your sandwiches. Add in some fresh bread and a banana and that shit was amazing, better than any store bought stuff (though full disclosure: I always buy no-brand groceries when shopping, whatever's cheapest) 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Hey my dad used to work on an arena when I was little and they had a lot of US Military people recruiting and stuff and they used to leave a few soldier rations behind. Now some of it was just sorta gross, Items that are meant to be eaten fresh right after cooking like pasta did not have a pleasant texture (though the taste was alright) but some of the stuff was just AWESOME. Apparently soliders need to carbo-load and this packs often need to be like 3000 calories or more and they used to pack tubes of peanut butter and jelly for you to make your sandwiches. Add in some fresh bread and a banana and that shit was amazing, better than any store bought stuff (though full disclosure: I always buy no-brand groceries when shopping, whatever's cheapest) 

If I remember correctly, MRE's are about 5000 calories, don't know about standard rations though. Still, MRE's are friggin delicious

How is that filled with cancer? Just fat.

Stripes!.jpg

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Stripes!.jpg

There are people who don't like Bill Murray? we must kill them all....

Stripes!.jpg

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

tumblr_l3t85croz91qc46wro1_500.jpg

What nastiness is this!

What nastiness is this!

food.

food.

Food my ass....the nutritional value of that is less than zero.

If I remember correctly, MRE's are about 5000 calories, don't know about standard rations though. Still, MRE's are friggin delicious

Not quite 5000 calories... Still enough for an active adult to last 1 day per package.

post-23506-0-12343000-1405962792.jpg

These rations are individually packed dry cookies. Don't taste like much, but sure takes the hunger away.

post-23506-0-85156300-1405962851.jpg

They're advertised to last for up to 10 years without going bad. Obviously I haven't tried it...

Fun fact: these rations are made by a German company called MSI, but NOT the same as the Micro Star International! They're 2 very different companies.)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.