Some help on a new keyboard?

PrivateSamso

Hey guys! I just built my first PC, and I want a mechanical keyboard to go with it! I'm on a super budget, so I want to save as much money as possible. Anyone got any idea which one I should buy?

Hey guys! I just built my first PC, and I want a mechanical keyboard to go with it! I'm on a super budget, so I want to save as much money as possible. Anyone got any idea which one I should buy?

Check out the CM storm quick fire range! Epic build quality and the tenkeyless ones are pretty cheap compared to some. What I'd your budget?

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Ducky DK2108 Zero, CM Storm Quickfire TK, Corsair K65 or Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition 2014 (coming out soon and has Razer mechanical switches) are good options depending on how big you want your keyboard to be.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823848002&cm_re=func-_-23-848-002-_-Product

KB-460

Cherry MX switches, for 100 dollars, from a solid company

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it