So I have the buzzing issue with my Swiftech H220, and I was wondering how people were able to fix it. I think it's just air trapped in my pump, but I'm not entirely sure. I tried all the remedies suggested by Swiftech and they didn't work, so I requested an RMA. They basically told me to screw off and deal with it as it is "normal" and should operate like this. But, it is VERY loud and clearly audible, even with headphones on. Clearly, it shouldn't be like this. So does anyone have a way to fix this?

I'm really upset with how their customer service is and how the unit is behaving. I was expecting great things, and then I got this.

As a side note, are ~70C temps under full load with a 4770k 4.3Ghz 1.26v normal? Or do they seem a bit high? I was expecting them to be a bit lower.

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

you need to rma it.

go to the consumerism central if something like that exist in the usa.

Requested an RMA multiple times, and they still refused. I am really regretting this purchase. I should have gone with the Corsair H100i, but all the reviews said the Swiftech unit performed better.

| CPU: i7 4770k 4.3GHz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z87 HD3 | RAM: 8GB A-Data XPG V1 | GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | PSU: Corsair CS750M | Storage: A-Data SP900 256GB SSD+WD Black 3TB+Hitachi 250GB HDD | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Networking: Rosewill N900 PCE WiFi Adapter | OS: Windows 10 Pro+Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite | Case: NZXT H440 |

Requested an RMA multiple times, and they still refused. I am really regretting this purchase. I should have gone with the Corsair H100i, but all the reviews said the Swiftech unit performed better.

hm. i would try to contact popular youtubers if they could contact swiftech for you.

@Hank_Tech

i believe there is a swiftech rep here on the forums..

*the forum is having difficulty at the moment for me to locate that member.

@BryanSwift1 is the swiftech rep on LTT forums

if you are not getting manufacturer support, depending on how long you have

had it and location, you might consider the retailer and contacting their support.

@Hank_Tech

i believe there is a swiftech rep here on the forums..

*the forum is having difficulty at the moment for me to locate that member.

bryan-something

if you are not getting manufacturer support, depending on how long you have

had it and location, you might consider the retailer and contacting their support.

Retailer no longer carries it due to patent issues in the U.S.

So I have the buzzing issue with my Swiftech H220, and I was wondering how people were able to fix it. I think it's just air trapped in my pump, but I'm not entirely sure. I tried all the remedies suggested by Swiftech and they didn't work, so I requested an RMA. They basically told me to screw off and deal with it as it is "normal" and should operate like this. But, it is VERY loud and clearly audible, even with headphones on. Clearly, it shouldn't be like this. So does anyone have a way to fix this?

I'm really upset with how their customer service is and how the unit is behaving. I was expecting great things, and then I got this.

As a side note, are ~70C temps under full load with a 4770k 4.3Ghz 1.26v normal? Or do they seem a bit high? I was expecting them to be a bit lower.

I have the H320 and I've also noticed that the pump is a little whiny, it doesn't bother me because I sit about 10 feet away from my case but I was little disappointed because I was hoping that I could make my system silent but the pump is louder than my case fans. I think the whining was gotten quieter over time but it's still there.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Retailer no longer carries it due to patent issues in the U.S.

@BryanSwift1 is the rep, try and PM them of your issue.

@BryanSwift1 is the rep, try and PM them of your issue.

Ok I am beyond pissed now. The unit just leaked and killed my GTX 780. I am demanding an RMA because this is just beyond unacceptable.

Ok I am beyond pissed now. The unit just leaked and killed my GTX 780. I am demanding an RMA because this is just beyond unacceptable.

good luck!

hope they don't think this is retribution for the first requests of RMA.

good luck!

Better not. I just took the pump off and found even more water on my board, right next to my CPU socket. Wouldn't be surprised if my board is dead now too. I just wish they would pick up their damn phones because I want some answers.

I have the H320 and I've also noticed that the pump is a little whiny, it doesn't bother me because I sit about 10 feet away from my case but I was little disappointed because I was hoping that I could make my system silent but the pump is louder than my case fans. I think the whining was gotten quieter over time but it's still there.

Mine was much louder than a whining. There was obviously something wrong. And if you see my other posts, you will see that the pump has in fact leaked and killed my system.

good luck!

So, they wouldn't even take an RMA this time. Crazy I know. So, I found the leak myself and fixed it. It was just a loose fitting for the hose around the CPU block. Tightened it back up and leak test it for over 24 hours and it didn't leak a drop. All the issues I previously had with the system are now gone and it is working better than ever. But, I now have a H100i in my system and I'm loving it. My GPU, CPU, and motherboard also survived, so it all worked out. So I am now selling the H220 as the H100i is in my system, and I don't see a need to swap back to the H220 (I am getting the same temps and I get more features thanks to Corsair Link). So if anyone wants to buy my H220, check the classifieds for details. Its working perfectly fine now and shouldn't have any issues!