dual 3.5mm Replacement headphone cable?

bob345

So i have given up looking, I can not for the life of me find out where to buy a 3.5mm male to dual 3.5mm male cable to replace the overly short short cable on my California headphone silverado's. I would have thought that it would be an easy cable to find, but apparently not. Does anyone know where i can find a cable like this aside from making my own? Here is a picture of the factory cable to make what i am looking for a little more clear. I know there are simple extensions, but i really want just a longer replacement.

temporary-25.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I just had a quick look and couldn't find any either :(

You may have to get a male to 2xfemale y cable like this, then use 2, 3.5mm male to male cables.

I know it's not very elegant, but could be your only option :(

Have you checked the manufacturers website?

well i know where to get the California headphone specific cable, but their cable is far too short as its only about 5 feet long. Great if you are walking around with them, not so great if you want them plugged into your pc and still want to move around. I may just end up making some myself as i prefer that over adapters.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

well i know where to get the California headphone specific cable, but their cable is far too short as its only about 5 feet long. Great if you are walking around with them, not so great if you want them plugged into your pc and still want to move around. I may just end up making some myself as i prefer that over adapters.

Ah, I see.

Yea I'd make one myself if I were in your position.

Definitely a better solution than adapters.

Good luck!

Try get one of these: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Live-Wire-CMP1515-3-5mm--TRS--Dual-1-4--Y-Cable---15--107619538-i2371975.gc?nce=1 (although 15 foot might be overkill)

After you get one, you have the choice of either:

- use 2x 1/4" to 3,5mm adapter, but it's gonna be bulky and maybe heavy on the headphone's end

- or if you're ready for DIY style, just snip the 1/4" plugs, and solder 3,5mm plugs. 

I've searched multiple times after multiple people have asked this question, and haven't found anything.