High end Air cooler

Im looking for a really high end air cooler that can cool a 3770K with high voltages (just in case I get a bad chip).

I'd like the fan's on it to be very quiet, and to operate at or sub 1100 rpm, as the main goal here is to get similar or better performance to a H110, but at a quieter operation (no pump noise)

It'd have to fit in a Fractal Design Arc Midi R2. I am using ram with about 3mm tall heat sinks, so that shouldn't be an issue.

My budget is £75, but i could stretch it to £90 if required (including any aftermarket fans). I have no brand preferences, just that the company is well known. Appreciate any suggestions.

NoctuaNDH14

Bequiet Darkrock3

hellooooooooo

NH-D15 or darkrockpro3

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

noctua NH-D14 or

phanteks TC14-PE (comes in colors black, blue, orange,red,white)

both will easily fit in the arc midi R2

my midi with a NH-D14:

I'm liking the aesthetic of the Dark rock pro 3! would the weight of it damage my mobo? it's a msi z97a-g45.

Also, would you recommend after market fans? If not, how should I position the fans and wire them to my mobo and control them? 

I'm liking the aesthetic of the Dark rock pro 3! would the weight of it damage my mobo? it's a msi z97a-g45.

Also, would you recommend after market fans? If not, how should I position the fans and wire them to my mobo and control them? 

if the system is static, it will not harm the motherboard. if the system is portable, then

that is a matter of how much punishment the bumps, jolts and jars are. that is a hunk

of metal supported by M3 screws. possibly the screws would break, before PCB

damage is done, but then the GPU is right below, so..

if the system is static, it will not harm the motherboard. if the system is portable, then

that is a matter of how much punishment the bumps, jolts and jars are. that is a hunk

of metal supported by M3 screws. possibly the screws would break, before PCB

damage is done, but then the GPU is right below, so..

well I won't be moving the PC out of my room only adjusting it's position every now and then. in that case, it shouldn't be a problem?

well I won't be moving the PC out of my room only adjusting it's position every now and then. in that case, it shouldn't be a problem?

you are golden then.. make it a DRP3 and post some pix.. the community loves pix.

it is HUGE..

it'll look like this installed:

75872.jpg?d=1374766284

you are golden then.. make it a DRP3 and post some pix.. the community loves pix.

it is HUGE..

75872.jpg?d=1374766284

It really does look smexy! Blends in with the black cases and looks better than H110 imo, hopefully runs quieter as well!

NH-U14s, NH-D14,dark rock pro 3, phanteks ph-tc14pe, NH-D15

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I'd get a nice cooler and replace the fans on it with noctua fans. I like the build quality of the noctua heatsinks, but the fan mounting mechanism is terrible (everything else about their NH-U14S is great) but those little metal clips just suck

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

it is HUGE..

-pic-

That's a dark rock 2 yo!

Home is where the heart my desktop is.