Will it survive shipping?

I shipped my Nexus 7 2013 yesterday to a buyer, I put it in the original box which is pretty compact and put that into a box of a Dark Rock Advanced c1 cooler. (I know, lol)

But.. I didn't put any materials inside to stop the Nexus box from moving around, I did put a wireless charger in with it's box but still enough room to move around, it's not very much room, but enough to cause a little concern.

Would it break in shipping? I really hope not but I can't be certain.

Stupid move by me, but I was in a hurry.

It moves around so that if you flip the box the Nexus box falls down about 5 cm.

Normally this isn't a problem but what if a delivery guy just throws the thing.

It should be fine.

I would also think so because the original packaging of the Nexus 7 2013 is pretty compact. (Box in which you put the tablet and the charger and then lid of the box, then you shove it in another piece of box)

Also Gorilla Glass so it should not be that breakable.

Probably. You will only find out when it arrives.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Probably. You will only find out when it arrives.

Tomorrow, hehe. Just hope I won't have an angry buyer on my plate.

I doubt this propaganda about shipping danger. -_-

Does it go past blackholes, volcanos, does the truck bounce then fall off a plane at 10000km altitude? then lend on flat rock and the use the turbo wtf booster to arrive on the moon posting center from which everything is redicrected.

How the fuck can a mail trip be so dangerous?! :huh:

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I doubt this propaganda about shipping danger.

Does it go past blackholes, volcanos, does the truck bounce then fall off a plane at 10000km altitude? then lend on flat rock and the use the turbo wtf booster to arrive on the moon posting center from which everything is redicrected.

It might, we don't know.

yeah! it should be fine unless it's stepped on by godzilla or honeyboo or something , it should be able to take a few poundings as it's build for it, only thing i should be worried about is the back side getting scratched up. otherwise , just chill down & hope for the best.

Details separate people.

yeah! it should be fine unless it's stepped on by godzilla or honeyboo or something , it should be able to take a few poundings as it's build for it, only thing i should be worried about is the back side getting scratched up. otherwise , just chill down & hope for the best.

Well I don't worry about the backside because it's flush in the original packaging on it's back (so backside), having more cushioning against falls. (backside of box)

But the glass....

Well I don't worry about the backside because it's flush in the original packaging on it's back (so backside), having more cushioning against falls. (backside of box)

But the glass....

it's gorrilla glass i believe, so i wouldn't worry about that , it'll be fine as far as the hardware is capable of taking a few hits on it's own. it should be good, relax , we'll worry after he get the package safe but not now. if it's broken then we'll do the panick assesment. but you're good for now.. B) stay cool..

Details separate people.

it's gorrilla glass i believe, so i wouldn't worry about that , it'll be fine as far as the hardware is capable of taking a few hits on it's own. it should be good, relax , we'll worry after you got the package safe but not now. if it's broken then we'll do the panick assesment. but you're good for now.. B) stay cool..

Yeah......but tomorrow I also get a new package..... :D R9 290 Tri-X from Sapphire. + new PSU.

They say it can overclock to 290X levels.

Yeah......but tomorrow I also get a new package..... :D R9 290 Tri-X from Sapphire. + new PSU.

They say it can overclock to 290X levels.

sweet, me likey, do post a review if possible after you did the benchmarkings..

Details separate people.

sweet, me likey, do post a review if possible after you did the benchmarkings..

Well, hopefully I can play Thief without it freezing up for no reason at all. :P I will try btw, not a review kind of guy, usually I praise a product into the heavens.