One OnePlus One invite Giveaway - First come first served

Coollok100
Go to solution Solved by RelentlessAF,

Thanks! :D I've been waiting for so long to buy one! Now I can finally get my own phone plan! xD

OnePlus just sent me an invite to buy a OnePlus One, but as I'm currently not in a position to purchase I'm giving it away to the forum. All I ask is if you do get additional invites from buying it you give them away on the forum as well.

Here it is: https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/4V5Q-FC2T-HTNQ-FY7F

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Thanks! :D I've been waiting for so long to buy one! Now I can finally get my own phone plan! xD

maybe I'll buy one in two years when the specs are garbage, nobody cares, and they're publicly available.

Error: 410

maybe I'll buy one in two years when the specs are garbage, nobody cares, and they're publicly available.

I also have to brush the dino scales off my phones when I buy them, no shame in it I miss out all the scrabbling to pay top dollar on a new device and have an easy purchase for cheap.

Specs on phones are so good now I'd say the current ones are bordering on good enough for me forever in terms of what I actually do with a phone.

I have a Galaxy Nexus, I paid probably what is about $150 US for it.

I also have to brush the dino scales off my phones when I buy them, no shame in it I miss out all the scrabbling to pay top dollar on a new device and have an easy purchase for cheap.

Specs on phones are so good now I'd say the current ones are bordering on good enough for me forever in terms of what I actually do with a phone.

I have a Galaxy Nexus, I paid probably what is about $150 US for it.

I really wanted it just because of specs to price, all the other options I had when looking into getting my own phone plan required me to pay upwards of $400 plus the first months payment.

I really wanted it just because of specs to price, all the other options I had when looking into getting my own phone plan required me to pay upwards of $400 plus the first months payment.

For the price it's too good, that's why they aren't selling hardly any.

In my opinion the whole thing is a marketing/PR drive for future products and launching the brand, it's working pretty well.

For the price it's too good, that's why they aren't selling hardly any.

In my opinion the whole thing is a marketing/PR drive for future products and launching the brand, it's working pretty well.

Well it worked for me xD I've been waiting for months, my current phone is on it's last legs too so not a moment to soon. Besides the OnePlus One will actually make me feel like I got my moneys worth rather than $400 for the latest iPhone that would make me feel sad and like I burned money in front of starving orphans.

Well it worked for me xD I've been waiting for months, my current phone is on it's last legs too so not a moment to soon. Besides the OnePlus One will actually make me feel like I got my moneys worth rather than $400 for the latest iPhone that would make me feel sad and like I burned money in front of starving orphans.

It's a banging phone for the money man, enjoy.