Cooler Master Seidon 120M VS Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer vs Corsair Hydro H60

Hello, I have decided to make one step more for completing my rig and after some time i have stoped on these three liquid coolers and wondering which will be more sutable for me, more well performing and satisfying life expectance. So these are my choices Cooler Master Seidon 120M vs Thermaltake Water 2.0 Performer vs Corsair Hydro H60. My CPU is Pentium G3420 and I know is not that CPU which demands liquid cooler but in the near future Im going on Intels i5 CPUs (not yet decided exactly which one) so keep in mind that. Personally I think that Tt will perform better due to the dual fans that it comes with. IDK the three are close in performance from what I saw so help me decide. Thanks.

You'd honestly get a lot better performance with an air cooler instead of an all in one water cooler for that price range. 120mm coolers aren't all that great.

You'd honestly get a lot better performance with an air cooler instead of an all in one water cooler for that price range. 120mm coolers aren't all that great.

What I know is the single 120mm liquid is the same as air 120mm but more silent

What I know is the single 120mm liquid is the same as air 120mm but more silent

I have a Corsair H60 and it doesn't perform all that great and is loud as hell... maybe the other options are better, I don't know. I'd still recommend an air cooler if you have the room.