Can't install Add-Ons on OpenELEC on Raspberry Pi

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

I've made a Media Center with a Raspberry Pi and have OpenELEC as OS. I can watch video's from a external HDD and that's really all it was suppost to do. Then i found 'Add-Ons', it is a list with what seem TV stations but then over the internet. Like 9GAG TV (It is in the list). And i saw AnimeFTW in there but i can't download it. I can't download any of them! 

The Pi is connected to the with an ethernet cable and it sais it is connected. 

How can i fix this? I want to watch anime on my TV, not my computer. 

Thanks!

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I'm here only to say that your profile pic is awesome. Don't bother me. 

I'm here only to say that your profile pic is awesome. Don't bother me. 

Well thank you, your picture is sweet to.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I've found this, might help you: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194545

Thanks for doing some research but i can't go in to a browser or connect to mirrors or anything like that so i can't use that forum thread. 

Thanks for doing some research but i can't go in to a browser or connect to mirrors or anything like that so i can't use that forum thread. 

Stupid question, but is it all up to date? 

Stupid question, but is it all up to date? 

Yup,  i downloaded the latest version. 

Yup,  i downloaded the latest version. 

I dont know then im afraid, ya guna have to do some googling... :/