Midrange gaming PC

rabrot

Maybe I don't buy it now and buy an external one if I ever need it. Believe it or not, I don't have any lying around my house. :D

I'll think about wired keyboard/mouse, but I wouldn't mind if they disconnect because I'm not a serious gamer, I just like gaming casually. But I much prefer the look and functionality of wireless ones; I'll see the prices.

I didn't like that set, I prefer simpler shapes and minimalistic designs.

If you want wireless, then i suggest you get this :D

It's pretty similar to the set i'm currently using (it's MK270, and i'm using MK 260), and it's a pretty good set :D

Only thing you should be aware is that the mouse uses up batteries pretty quickly (well, it depends on their quality), so always have spares :D The keyboard on the other hand has magnificent batter life (let's just hope that it's as magnificent on MK270 as it's on MK260 :D). 

Btw, mouses seem to be the same :D

http://emmi.rs/tastatura-i-mi%C5%A1---komplet-tastatura+mi%C5%A1-usb-us-logitech-mk270.11.html?productId=34443

you want 2x 4gb ram sticks so they are running in dual channel it will be faster. 

If i'm not mistaken, h97 plus doesn't support CF or SLI, and it's not stated otherwise on their website. I'd still go with MSI h97 PC mate :D Now that i checked, you can get MSI Z97 PC Mate for 8.999 RSD, and it supports CF :D

What do you think @be4rgryllz

A number of H97 boards support CrossFire.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

My bad, i only looked at the Overview page... They should really put CF support on it, like MSI... That's pretty much a selling point for some people..

I agree.

Hey guys, do I need an HDMI connector on a monitor? http://www.emmi.rs/monitor-monitor-23-dell-p2314h-ips-led.11.html?productId=37881 this one isn't that bad, nice specs but no HDMI.

@Silver Knight @be4rgryllz

No, for 1080p, DVI is pretty good, HDMI isn't really needed, so if you want this monitor, go with it (thought i'd go with something that has 5ms response time)

No, for 1080p, DVI is pretty good, HDMI isn't really needed, so if you want this monitor, go with it (thought i'd go with something that has 5ms response time)

I like that this one has height adjustments so I don't have to worry about my table. But it doesn't have built-in speakers and doesn't look as nice as http://www.emmi.rs/monitor-monitor-23-asus-mx239h-ips-led.11.html?productId=31445 But this one's height can't be adjusted.

I don't know which one to pick...

I also like this one http://www.emmi.rs/monitor-monitor-23-lg-23mp75hm-p-led-ips.11.html?productId=41422# which is a bit more cheaper but it also doesn't have height adjustments.

http://www.emmi.rs/monitor-monitor-215-asus-vx229h-ah-ips-led.11.html?productId=38611 alright

I like that this one has height adjustments so I don't have to worry about my table. But it doesn't have built-in speakers and doesn't look as nice as http://www.emmi.rs/monitor-monitor-23-asus-mx239h-ips-led.11.html?productId=31445 But this one's height can't be adjusted.

I don't know which one to pick...

I also like this one http://www.emmi.rs/monitor-monitor-23-lg-23mp75hm-p-led-ips.11.html?productId=41422# which is a bit more cheaper but it also doesn't have height adjustments.

I'd personally choose Asus, but i don't need height adjustment... And it's not like i would help that much... It's far better to get a better screen, than inferior one just because you want it to be height adjustable... Can't you adjust your chair or something O.o Hell, you can put some little box underneath it...

I'd personally choose Asus, but i don't need height adjustment... And it's not like i would help that much... It's far better to get a better screen, than inferior one just because you want it to be height adjustable... Can't you adjust your chair or something O.o Hell, you can put some little box underneath it...

Yup, I'm thinking the same.

What about Asus vs LG 23MP75HM-P?

Yup, I'm thinking the same.

What about Asus vs LG 23MP75HM-P?

Sorry, had some stuff to do...

Definitely Asus! It looks better (my opinion), and has DVI, and that LG doesn't, and for that price it ought to have DVI! 

Sorry, had some stuff to do...

Definitely Asus! It looks better (my opinion), and has DVI, and that LG doesn't, and for that price it ought to have DVI!

Yup, I decided that too! It's not really expensive for what I get, and it looks very attractive. There aren't a lot of monitors with small bezels out there.

That leaves me with 6000 RSD for keyboard and mouse.

Yup, I decided that too! It's not really expensive for what I get, and it looks very attractive. There aren't a lot of monitors with small bezels out there.

That leaves me with 6000 RSD for keyboard and mouse.

For that budget, i'd go with either that CM combo i mentioned, or this:

Mouse

- Keyboard

And if you want a wireless combo, then i recommend MK270 (very similar to mine MK 260), but i still don't recommend wireless, especially for gaming, thought for my current use, i can't find anything handier :D

There are only a few places I can buy them in my country (Serbia) so I found this one which has reasonable prices

32cO4Qe.png?1?4121

There are the PSU they're offering. I only recognize Seasonic as a good brand (they're the most expensive too). Maybe Cooler Master?

Well, the Asus 280 model is the same price as the Sapphire 280X Dual-X model. All of the Dual-X models are cheaper, could there be something bad about them? 

As with memory, is 8GB the same as 2x4GB? They're only offering Kingston memories of 2x4GB.

The Seasonics are definitely the best on the list. They are among the best psu one can buy anywhere. The Thermaltake Smart 630W 80+ (SP-630P) is a good but uncertified psu. If none of the Seasonics fit in the budget the Smart 630W would be an ok choice from this list.

What will the SSD improve? They're quite expensive & I'm thinking all of those changes will increase the price.

please go get a unlocked pentuim you have a hyper 212 opver clock it to 4ghz and it will destroy the 6300  a z97 board is cheaper than that board anyway new egg has a gigabyte micro atx for 120