Petition to get Linus to install an AC for employees

Speedstack79

pls sign guys  https://www.change.org/petitions/linus-sebastian-install-an-ac-to-cool-down-the-lmg-employees

Slick posted on twitter that he has experienced leakage in his body... this is obviously sweat...what does linus do? This is what he does, I quote "ahahahahahahahahahahahah" source

Together, we can make a difference.

cCVJSZXKnLFLNjo-556x313-noPad.jpg?140555

My sources say that linus has negatively responded to this request...

xq4S6Cc.png

d6APf60.jpg

person below me is a scrub

I'm not sure, but I think you just said Slick's leakages are sweet.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

That sick twisted man. Torturing his employees.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

my grammar sucks

person below me is a scrub

tumblr_inline_n8go52rmPe1s3ct0j.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

either way , when slick gets to overclocking, LMG members start to get cookin, AC or not.. B)

Details separate people.

Well to be fair, I also live in Vancouver and it's rarely ever hot enough to need AC. We do however have random heat waves from time to time including the one we are having right now. So I think Linus might just be ill prepared for the heat strokes, I can't imagine he would want to torture his employees right guys?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

my grammar sucks

I'm not disagreeing, they might be.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Actually I remember that most Vancouver houses had heavy heat insulation and double windows and such because it's rare to have really hot days, so in the 5 days of the year that it gets somewhat hot it's murder without AC since the houses are designed to well, conserve heat as much as possible.

In any case, come on Linus take the team on a roadtrip to just be laptop hobos at a starbucks or tim hortons or something  :lol:

-------

Current Rig

-------

I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

T7taesG.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Petition sites do absolutely do nothing. You might as well message him your thoughts

They have central air conditioning.

Not powerfull enough for slick

I am a happy wuffy

i would love a heat wave of 33 Celsius. try 43 and 45 Celsius without AC

i would love a heat wave of 33 Celsius. try 43 and 45 Celsius without AC

Yep, it gets past the 40s and near the 50s here as well. In fact a few years back I remember that there was a forest fire just a few miles from my house so the air was filled with ashes and it smelled like burning wood everywhere while at the same time it was like 46c, it was like living on a perpetual barbecue for a few days.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Done  :P

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Yep, it gets past the 40s and near the 50s here as well. In fact a few years back I remember that there was a forest fire just a few miles from my house so the air was filled with ashes and it smelled like burning wood everywhere while at the same time it was like 46c, it was like living on a perpetual barbecue for a few days.

The highest temperature I've ever felt was 52 celsius...

Oh God that was hot.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The highest temperature I've ever felt was 52 celsius...

Oh God that was hot.

That's brutal, it does get to that on other parts of Mexico but luckily not here, our record high (according to wiki) it's 48c however the average high it's still 34 during the summer months. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not powerfull enough for slick

They need MOAR BTUs.

I think this would be the first change.org campaign that wouldn't be obnoxious spam if I got an email about it.

They need MOAR BTUs.

That's actually not a bad idea. Assuming they don't need their security deposit back soon an "overclocking" on the AC's radiator, or easier mods like getting everybody on just 1 office and sealing off all other ducts in the house. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

• 1 month later...