Water cooling help/advice

So im in the proccess of building a computer for a family member(its technically been running for a few months) and his full system specs are as follows
(most of the parts he had already bough

t before asking me to build it for him)
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/nFLddC

This is where i would like some advice/help
So he wants a full custom water cooling loop and i was thinking of a 240mm radiator in the top with a 30mm thickness and 16fpi in the top with a monsta (80mmthick) 120mm radiator in the front with 14fpi. with a dual bay pump res combo.
this really the only radiator options as with an additional rad in the back i cant think of a suitable way to route the tubing. and the 2 hdd bays in the front bottom are needed. however a higher fpi radiator is an option, if needed.higher speed fans are not an issue (Will be using corsair sp fans and sound not really a problem).
Finally is he going to need a D5 pump for such a small loop as everyone seems to say get a d5 vario,
there is no current plan to overclock the gpu's and the cpu has a 4.4ghz overclock @1.25 volts havent tried anything higher

Thanks for reading.

Also if anyone has some advice on the maximus 6 formula waterblock(the one built in) it would be appretiated as everyone says not to use it.