has anyone on here got a One+ One?

if so would you mind sending me an invite? i'd really like one and i think the way they've gone about selling this is REALLY wierd 

if you're reading this wondering why i'd like to discuss how they are actually selling this, you either have to sign up to be invited after competing in competitions etc, or you have to be invited to buy one off of someone who has bought one. 

discuss.

_ASSASSIN_ got one ,he loves it but not sure if he sends out invites to everyone

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It's a PR drive with a few swag nuggets strewn about if you're invited.

Someone on my site did a review of the LG G3 and then applied for an invite and is getting one, as hes one of my admins and a mate I'll be getting my invite soon :)

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

It's a PR drive with a few swag nuggets strewn about if you're invited.

i don't know why they would hype it up that much then get people to sign up and wait to be randomly invited, sounds to me like theyre just selling the e-mails off when people sign up to make mad $

Someone on my site did a review of the LG G3 and then applied for an invite and is getting one, as hes one of my admins and a mate I'll be getting my invite soon :)

any chance he could hook me up to? ;)

teach me how Q_Q i get paid in 12 days and if i can get an invite i'll definitely buy one

I was an early member of the forums