Any Archers here?

Marvzl1357

Years ago, I held a long bow made of daedric metal, forged in the heart of oblivion.  Red steel, stained with blood and demonic powers.  It is from this bow that I struck out at mine enemies, and smote their ruin upon the mountainside.

Fear me, Fear me ALL!

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Years ago, I held a long bow made of daedric metal, forged in the heart of oblivion.  Red steel, stained with blood and demonic powers.  It is from this bow that I struck out at mine enemies, and smote their ruin upon the mountainside.

Fear me, Fear me ALL!

gallery_37773_1270_380495.png

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

When I was in school, I took archery for one year ~ equipment was costly and it required large open space to practice... so I left it after that time. Although I am pretty good at throwing darts, knives and shuriken as a hobby which I do not indulge in often.

I've worn out two compound bows so far. And i used to be pretty accurate. 

Now i've looked at a few but finances put a stop to that.. 

I was only using them in my back yard though. No clubs or competitions.

I had one like this. It was a pretty good one. Could put all three arrows downrange in about a minute

630358_zpsf4984129.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I used to do archery a lot when I was younger, mostly recurve. It was a ton of fun, and I should probably look at starting again... my father still runs a small archery club I believe, so I might have to join him once in a while to up my skills again :D

Cheers,

Linus