Portable USB powerbank/charger

ReillyP

I am looking for a good mobile usb powerbank/charger to throw in my bag to charge my portable speaker/phone/anything else and charge things on the run.

My price range is under 100$ and available for physical pick up in the vancouver BC area by friday

I would also love if it was rugged and more importantly, able to survive my everyday life (I work teaching sailing on a beach so dust and water are EVERYWHERE)

(sorry if this is the wrong section) 

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Local might be out of the question since it's a very specific item.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-PowerPak-Shockproof-Smartphones/dp/B00DUKJ5CQ

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

check to see if the patriot fuel is available anywhere near you then. I mean, just go to a local tech store and ask for a powerbank, they mostly should be the same honestly.

Was thinking of the IntoCircuit Power Castle PC26000 Battery Bank but I am concerned about weight 

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

The Fuel+ from Patriot has been durable and reliable thus far and I've had mine for 7 months now. Highly recommend it.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Was thinking of the IntoCircuit Power Castle PC26000 Battery Bank but I am concerned about weight 

Have that one, it dents and can be gouged very easily, but otherwise it isn't too bad to carry around in a backpack, I've been able to get 5-6 days out of it with my sgs3, or one full laptop charge. However, the fuel is a great rugged choice if you can find it. 

• 2 years later...

I think you have to go on amazon and ebay . make comparison on prices for power banks and read reviews as well for best power bank. this is best way to power bank  .

Thanks