Small HTPC Build

I plan on building a small HTPC with the budget of £400, this will be used for browsing the web/youtube/microsoft office and such:

Case: Silverstone SST-ML03B

PSU: Silverstone SST-ST30SF

Mobo: Asrock H77 Pro4-M

CPU: i3 2120

CPU cooler: Thermaltake Slim X3

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x2GB 1600Mhz

SSD: Samsung Evo 840 120GB

Slimline optical drive: Pioneer DVR-TD11RS

Fans: 2x Arctic Cooling Arctic F8 80mm PWM fans

Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks

these fans wont be really quiet. get noctuas.

and maybe replace the fan on the heatsink you are getting.

have you thought about getting an apu?

Havent really looked into it, for the noise it isnt really a problem, this will be for my parents and will replace their damn awful ancient pc they keep coming to me for help with. I doubt Id need to replace the heatsink fan as the only workload this build will have is general internet browsing.

Any recommendation for an APU? Though I wouldnt see the point in it as my parents dont play anything.

Havent really looked into it, for the noise it isnt really a problem, this will be for my parents and will replace their damn awful ancient pc they keep coming to me for help with. I doubt Id need to replace the heatsink fan as the only workload this build will have is general internet browsing.

Any recommendation for an APU? Though I wouldnt see the point in it as my parents dont play anything.

I would reccomend the A10-7850K, it can overclock but I hear it can be a bitch with dual-channel RAM.

its still great for watching videos and stuff plus it is cheaper. you said it would be an htpc.

6800k?

APU and Noctua or Corsair fans.

;nuf seyd

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

I would reccomend the A10-7850K, it can overclock but I hear it can be a bitch with dual-channel RAM.

I wont be overclocking as I dont want to screw around with it that much, plus the added heat in the small form factor case

its still great for watching videos and stuff plus it is cheaper. you said it would be an htpc.

6800k?

I'll have a look, thanks

Hmm £100 is a bit steep for this simple build mind

these fans wont be really quiet. get noctuas.

and maybe replace the fan on the heatsink you are getting.

have you thought about getting an apu?

Arctic makes impressively quiet fans, specially considering the price, not everything is Noctua.

The i3 should have plenty of juice for basic applications, and the built in h.264 would make it a sweet streamer, both for media and games.

Get the Haswell i3, it's even more power efficient and powerful.

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3ch223

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£79.99 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-DGS R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£37.03 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £117.02
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Edit: Changed to UK prices

Arctic makes impressively quiet fans, specially considering the price, not everything is Noctua.

The i3 should have plenty of juice for basic applications, and the built in h.264 would make it a sweet streamer, both for media and games.

Get the Haswell i3, it's even more power efficient and powerful.

PCPartPicker part list: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/3ch223

CPU: Intel Core i3-4150 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  (£79.99 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-DGS R2.0 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£37.03 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £117.02
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Edit: Changed to UK prices

Thanks for the info