Favourite LTT video?

NeatSquidYT

What's YOUR favourite LTT video? Mines the Surface Pro review. Let's get this a sticky ;)

The Zombie SSD guide was pretty good, though I must say I enjoyed the old 'ghetto style' videos a lot.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

The one were Linus became a cat and killed everyone in the land if GPU!!

You spelled favorite wrong.  ;)

No you spelt it wrong. Here in Canada we spell it favourite.

You can even see in the forum spell check that it marks 'favorite' as incorrect.

We also do colour, harbour, labour, favour, etc... all with a U

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can even see in the forum spell check that it marks 'favorite' as incorrect.

Both are correct. I don't see why you're getting your panties in a bunch.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Both are correct. I don't see why you're getting your panties in a bunch.

He is wrong in thinking that favorite is the only way to spell that word. Plus Linus is Canadian. Plus the forum is Canadian.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Did you not see this?  ;)

He is wrong in thinking that favorite is the only way to spell that word. Plus Linus is Canadian. Plus the forum is Canadian.

He was clearly joking, You sure the forum is canadian? where is it hosted?

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Bloody Canadians and their armoUr ;)

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

He was clearly joking, You sure the forum is canadian? where is it hosted?

I dont see how he was 'clearly' joking, unless you can somehow read sarcasm for pixels on a screen.

And yes Linus owns the forum, and he is canadian. It used to be hosted at NCIX but then they moved it to a proper hosting server with more bandwidth.

Spoiler

The Wan show, every week.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I dont see how he was 'clearly' joking, unless you can somehow read sarcasm for pixels on a screen.

And yes Linus owns the forum, and he is canadian. It used to be hosted at NCIX but then they moved it to a proper hosting server with more bandwidth.

And where is that server located? Aka what country is it from? Not the owner. Also the  ;)  smiley was kind of a dead giveaway...