Youtube videos stuttering?

xXButchXx

Hi guys, I need some help with this. I've had my new gaming rig for about a week now and its pretty high end and im using google chrome as my web browser. When I play youtube videos the parts of the video that are supposed to be smooth and look good are very subtly stuttering, almost like micro stuttering and it's really annoying. For example, I was watching Linus's K70 keyboard review and the parts where he slowly pans over the keyboard with the camera is really jittery when its supposed to be smooth. Can somebody please help me?  It happens even when I'm not running games in the background. Please, help me? 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

Hi guys, I need some help with this. I've had my new gaming rig for about a week now and its pretty high end and im using google chrome as my web browser. When I play youtube videos the parts of the video that are supposed to be smooth and look good are very subtly stuttering, almost like micro stuttering and it's really annoying. For example, I was watching Linus's K70 keyboard review and the parts where he slowly pans over the keyboard with the camera is really jittery when its supposed to be smooth. Can somebody please help me?  It happens even when I'm not running games in the background. Please, help me? 

have you checked your settings? it happend to me i just did something in my settings and it worked + wrong topic this was supposed to be in troubleshooting

have you checked your settings? it happend to me i just did something in my settings and it worked + wrong topic this was supposed to be in troubleshooting

Sorry I'll post under troubleshooting

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

no dont repost

Is there any way to delete threads?

Is there any way to delete threads?

i dont think so you can mark a question solved thats the only thing that you can do