Tri Monitor issue

SmileAsTheyDie

Hello all. Recently i have upgraded to a tri monitor setup. This setup consists of a 1080p monitor plugged into my GPU via DVI, and a 1080p monitor plugged in via HDMI to my motherboard and a 1280x1024 monitor via VGA to my motherboard.

I have a few issues with these monitors which are mainly tied to the monitor's turning off after x ammount of time and sleep mode.

if my displays turn off after i wake them back up my chrome window is all white, this issue is minor and is resolved with just scrolling around the white window.

Another issue is that my monitors will turn off and after i turn them back on they are all black but on. If i press Ctrl+Alt+Delete the monitors plugged into the motherboard light up orange but my main monitor stays black. If i unplug my main monitor i can open the task manager on one of the secondary monitors and then replug my main monitor back in and regain regular use of my PC.

Another issue that i have seemed to resolve though disabling sleep altogether is that i would be doing a malywarebytes scan and if my PC were to go to sleep during the scan when i would wake up my PC the screen would be black but i could see my cursor. the only way to resolve this issue is to reset my PC via the reset switch.

go to the windows energy settings, there is an option to turn that off.

its a chrome bug.

To turn what off?

the energy savings option sleep monitors and that stuff.

well that isent much of a solution.

I like my monitors to shut off and my PC to go to sleep after so much inactivity.

I want to fix the issue's not change how i use my PC to avoid them

Check any software you have that may change the power settings to turn displays off etc.

Check each monitor for a Power saving mode and for it to turn off the displays after x amount of time

well that isent much of a solution.

I like my monitors to shut off and my PC to go to sleep after so much inactivity.

I want to fix the issue's not change how i use my PC to avoid them

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

Check any software you have that may change the power settings to turn displays off etc.

Check each monitor for a Power saving mode and for it to turn off the displays after x amount of time

I have no such software.

Not one of my 3 monitors have any built in feature to turn off the monitor after so much time