Watercooling positive pressure

Im building a pretty high end pc, meant to be overkill and nothing but that, so naturally I'm watercooling. Here are the specs, and the ones marked with * are to be watercooled:

-Intel i7-4930k*

-Asus Rampage IV Black Edition*

-G.Skill Ripjaws Z 64 GB 2133  mhz 9-11-11-31*

-3 EVGA 780 ti superclocked*

-2 Samsung 840 pro 256 GB ssd in raid 0

-4 WD red 4 TB drives in raid 5

-Lepa g1600 power supply

-Caselabs Magnum TH10A

Now my case has places for 5 480 mm radiators, and I intend to fill all of them. My case is split into 2 compartments, with one side housing the components and 3 of the rads and the other housing the power supply and the other 2 rads. The side with the power supply is going to have 4 intakes on a bottom rad, 1 intake on the hard dive cage and 4 exhausts on the  top rad. I believe this should be good positive pressure. In the other compartment there will be a bottom rad and a front rad with 4 intakes apiece and only a top rad with 4 exhausts. Will this be too much positive pressure or should I be fine? And if it is too much positive pressure, what should I do about it?

No one with enough money to build that is stupid enough to do so... just saying

But to answer your question, even air pressure is fine, don't worry about air pressure too too much if you have dust filters. If you don't have negative air pressure, you're fine. 

Also if you do plan on building this, before these components are not powerful enough to run games, the 3gb VRAM may be a bottleneck. Just saying. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Im building a pretty high end pc, meant to be overkill and nothing but that, so naturally I'm watercooling. Here are the specs, and the ones marked with * are to be watercooled:

-Intel i7-4930k*

-Lepa g1600 power supply

-Caselabs Magnum TH10A

Now my case has places for 5 480 mm radiators, and I intend to fill all of them. My case is split into 2 compartments, with one side housing the components and 3 of the rads and the other housing the power supply and the other 2 rads. The side with the power supply is going to have 4 intakes on a bottom rad, 1 intake on the hard dive cage and 4 exhausts on the  top rad. I believe this should be good positive pressure. In the other compartment there will be a bottom rad and a front rad with 4 intakes apiece and only a top rad with 4 exhausts. Will this be too much positive pressure or should I be fine? And if it is too much positive pressure, what should I do about it?

You're fine on the pressure side of things. Don't worry about it one bit, really. :) Sick build bruh, feel free to bless us with pics of the finished product. What rads are you using?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

You're fine on the pressure side of things. Don't worry about it one bit, really. :) Sick build bruh, feel free to bless us with pics of the finished product. What rads are you using?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21321/ex-rad-647/EK_High_Performance_CoolStream_480_PE_Series_Liquid_Cooling_Radiator_EK-CoolStream_PE_480_Quad.html?id=yMq2KBVS&mv_pc=514

Personally I'd go with thick low fpi rads, they give the same performance and with 5 480's you'll be able to get low temps while running fans at insanely low RPM.  Black Ice SR-1's or Alphacool UT60's, worth a look if you haven't already bought these. The TH10A can take em.

Personally I'd go with thick low fpi rads, they give the same performance and with 5 480's you'll be able to get low temps while running fans at insanely low RPM.  Black Ice SR-1's or Alphacool UT60's, worth a look if you haven't already bought these. The TH10A can take em.

I was thinking about the alphacool ut60's but wouldn't i need to do push-pull with them?

I was thinking about the alphacool ut60's but wouldn't i need to do push-pull with them?

no. no you don't have to push/pull a UT60. single 800rpm fan will do just fine.

-Intel i7-4930k*

-Lepa g1600 power supply

-Caselabs Magnum TH10A

Please tell me you are going Ultra 4k.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Get 3 290x's if your running a high res ( you prob are for this crazy build) The 4gb of Vram will help immensly.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Nah, they're low fpi. Some good fans in push or pull will do the trick.

Please tell me you are going Ultra 4k.

I've got a 4k tv, so maybe...but most of my gaming will take place on 3 1440p monitors. Problem with the tv is that it can only take HDMI, and my cards are only HDMI 1.4 so I have to use a DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter for that, and to my knowledge that doesn't exist (yet). The monitors will be the Qnix QX2710 Evolution II for anyone who was curious.

I've got a 4k tv, so maybe...but most of my gaming will take place on 3 1440p monitors. Problem with the tv is that it can only take HDMI, and my cards are only HDMI 1.4 so I have to use a DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter for that, and to my knowledge that doesn't exist (yet). The monitors will be the Qnix QX2710 Evolution II for anyone who was curious.

Do a build log please!

I would love to see the finished product

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Get 3 290x's if your running a high res ( you prob are for this crazy build) The 4gb of Vram will help immensly.

I was hoping I could use the evga step up program to get the rumored 6gb 780 ti eventually. According to the rumors its supposed to be the kingpin edition anyways which im assuming will overclock like a boss on water!!!

I was hoping I could use the evga step up program to get the rumored 6gb 780 ti eventually. According to the rumors its supposed to be the kingpin edition anyways which im assuming will overclock like a boss on water!!!

Yeah, that was killed off.