H320 Replacing fans with Noctua NF-F12's or SP120's?

So there isn't a HUGE price difference and you can't see the colors of the ugly Noctua's in my case, with that said which will be better? I assume the NF-F12's would be more silent and last longer compared to the SP120's. Also how much improvement would I see in temps (rig below) I can get 4.8GHz on my 4790K but need every bit of extra cooling I can get as the temps are where I want them. I will be doing push pull as well.

So there isn't a HUGE price difference and you can't see the colors of the ugly Noctua's in my case, with that said which will be better? I assume the NF-F12's would be more silent and last longer compared to the SP120's. Also how much improvement would I see in temps (rig below) I can get 4.8GHz on my 4790K but need every bit of extra cooling I can get as the temps are where I want them. I will be doing push pull as well.

The NF-F12's are one of the best fans on the market, the sp120's are mediocre fans. So the noctua wins in all categories. You won't notice a big difference in temps however, the biggest difference in the noise.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Just get 3-NF-F12's and put them in pull you don't need push pull with nocs there bloody amazing, 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

thanks guys! I am going with the NF-F12's, hell they are 20 more bucks over the SP102's which do not impress me when it comes to noise.

There is literally no reason to not get Noctua's if the colors won't bother you and you're willing to pay the price. Enjoy :) Also, you don't need push/pull on thin low fpi AIO rads.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

There is literally no reason to not get Noctua's if the colors won't bother you and you're willing to pay the price. Enjoy :)

And if color does bother you and your willing to pay the price, you can get these. I have been really thinking about it, but right now 100 dollars on fans ( I would need at least 3) is a little more than I can spend. 

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=97667&vpn=NF-A14%20industrialPPC-2000%20IP67%20PWM&manufacture=Noctua

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

And if color does bother you and your willing to pay the price, you can get these. I have been really thinking about it, but right now 100 dollars on fans ( I would need at least 3) is a little more than I can spend.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=97667&vpn=NF-A14%20industrialPPC-2000%20IP67%20PWM&manufacture=Noctua

I got 6 nf F12s for 107 dollars. So basically I got 2 for 1 when it comes to the industrial fans.

I got 6 nf F12s for 107 dollars. So basically I got 2 for 1 when it comes to the industrial fans.

Yea you really have to really want Noctuas and really hate their color scheme because almost 20 dollars extra a fan is a lot of money. I also am looking at 140mm fans so it is a little more compared to 120mm.  

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches