Colour Mixing RAM kits?

Go to solution Solved by Real_PhillBert,

The colored part of the Vengeance Pro is just a cosmetic add on. So yes they will work fine together, because they are identical minus that cosmetic add on.

Hello! I've heard that two of the exact same kits working together would work (per say two 2x4GB kits to make a 4x4GB kit), however from this video (this part too), he's mixing two different colour sets of Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM. Out of curiousity, would mixing two different colour sets of ram of the exact same model, speed and latency work together? Any help is appreciated, thanks!  :D

[the video link if you can't see the link on the text or something]

http://youtu.be/jtJJTo7OM1k?t=8m56s

[second part of the same video I mentioned for the same reason]

http://youtu.be/jtJJTo7OM1k?t=9m50s

The colored part of the Vengeance Pro is just a cosmetic add on. So yes they will work fine together, because they are identical minus that cosmetic add on.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ah, okay, thanks! c:

Kingston fury has also very nice heatsinks that fit in pairs.

ooh okay. Normally I like to match the brands that go in the build because for some reason, I find that looks better. I'll probably see whenever I upgrade my RAM c:. Thanks anyway :D !