No real budget, but want it to make sense.

SSJ11
Go to solution Solved by dragoon20005,

alright sweet. thanks guys. OP revised with this list now http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jBvnyc

any thoughts guys?

should be ok now

see if you can find cheaper RAMs

1600MHz is the recconmended speed for Intel Builds

beyond that not much difference between using 2400MHz and 1600MHz

Okay so I recently came into some money, and I really want to go all out on my next build. This build plan has gone through numerous changes. Weather I thought I should save a bit and take a step down in some areas, or just limiting myself to $1500, but now I'm just saying "fk it" and I'm just going all out. I can honestly spend as much as I please, but I don't want to spend money on things I know I would never use. Such as a 4960x or dual titan Zs or 8 SSDs *looks at Linus*. 

All I really want to do is be able to play games at max settings, stream those games, and use chrome...heavily, all at the same time. Oh and some light editing in Sony Vegas but not at the same time as the other stuff. Oh and I want to run one 4k monitor, with 3 1080p ones on the sides. It needs to be a power house. Oh and because I'm using a 760T I want it to look good. So color coordination is important to me. Going for a black, blue, and white build.

This is what I'm upgrading from: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/SSJ11/saved/zy7hP6

And this is what I'm planning to get as of right nowhttp://pcpartpicker.com/p/jBvnyc

I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions. (price, looks, performance, this part is crap compared to this one, etc.) 

For this particular build, the plan goes, Performance>looks>price. Again, no real price limit, but I want it to make sense for my needs.

Oh and to follow the forum guide/a TL;DR:

1. Budget & Location: None really but I want it to make sense. West coast US.

2. Aim: Gaming, streaming, heavy chrome use, light editing in Sony Vegas.

3. Monitors: 4. One 4K Three 1080.

4. Peripherals: Planning to buy a K90 RGB and I already have a G600 that I love.

5. Why are you upgrading? Look at what I'm upgrading from and it's pretty obvious.

4K  gaming with GTX780Ti is not really decent unless you want to run at reduced image quality settings

Three 1080P will also push the limits of the GPU's 3GB VRAM

Why are you picking the Samsung Pro when the Evo is like way cheaper?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

4K  gaming with GTX780Ti is not really decent unless you want to run at reduced image quality settings

Three 1080P will also push the limits of the GPU's 3GB VRAM

Why are you picking the Samsung Pro when the Evo is like way cheaper?

I perfectly fine with only going 1440p when gaming. the 4K monitor is more for "future proofing"

Even when I might not be doing something on all three? just some light programs?

Didn't realize how much cheaper it was. But is their any real disadvantages to going EVO instead of PRO?

I perfectly fine with only going 1440p when gaming. the 4K monitor is more for "future proofing"

Even when I might not be doing something on all three? just some light programs?

Didn't realize how much cheaper it was. But is their any real disadvantages to going EVO instead of PRO?

SLIGHTLY slower IIRC. What about 6GB GTX 780s because of 4K?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

SLIGHTLY slower IIRC. What about 6GB GTX 780s because of 4K?

Will the extra VRAM but step down 780 really make a difference?

you should defiantly wait. With all the rumors about 800 series expected for this year you should defiantly wait and see  

you should defiantly wait. With all the rumors about 800 series expected for this year you should defiantly wait and see  

UUUGGGHHH the horrible waiting....besides if anything, I could sell my 780TIs and buy any new 800 series cards I like.

Oh and will having dual 780TIs help with the whole 4K issue? or will 290Xs be better?

Oh and will having dual 780TIs help with the whole 4K issue? or will 290Xs be better?

290X bro

watch-dog proves that 3GB of VRAM is not enough for 4k

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

290X bro

watch-dog proves that 3GB of VRAM is not enough for 4k

what about a pair of 6gb 780s? gpuboss.com says 780>290x and since VRAM may be a problem why not 6gb 780s?

what about a pair of 6gb 780s? gpuboss.com says 780>290x and since VRAM may be a problem why not 6gb 780s?

oh please DON'T USE GPUBoss

that site is biased towards nVidia and Intel

and the power is like GTX780Ti(fastest) > 290X(fast) > GTX780

the 290X performance is between the 780Ti and 780

oh please DON'T USE GPUBoss

that site is biased towards nVidia and Intel

and the power is like GTX780Ti(fastest) > 290X(fast) > GTX780

the 290X performance is between the 780Ti and 780

yeah just did some research...won't be using that site again...

looks like all i have to do now is choose between DCUll and Windforce coolers...

yeah just did some research...won't be using that site again...

looks like all i have to do now is choose between DCUll and Windforce coolers...

see if you can find Sapphire Tri-X or PowerColor 

the Asus AMD cards have poor cooling and the Windforce is very noisy

As much as I hate all the hype for the 800 series, I would wait with that kind of setup 

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

see if you can find Sapphire Tri-X or PowerColor 

the Asus AMD cards have poor cooling and the Windforce is very noisy

Really? I've always seen that DCUll is a great cooling option...and I decided against the Windforce.

Really? I've always seen that DCUll is a great cooling option...and I decided against the Windforce.

Asus DCU cooler is only cooling the GPU

the VRAM and VRMS have no direct contact with the cooler

I opened up the 280X to find this shocking situation which have the artifacts problem due to overheating VRAMs

Asus DCU cooler is only cooling the GPU

the VRAM and VRMS have no direct contact with the cooler

I opened up the 280X to find this shocking situation which have the artifacts problem due to overheating VRAMs

what about this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202110&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

I was looking for saphhire cards when I came across this and I just love the look...

what about this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202110&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

I was looking for saphhire cards when I came across this and I just love the look...

yes grab that!!!

one of the best AMD cards to own

Vapor X has a custom PCB and Vapor chambers cooler which perform better than the Tri-X

Vapor-X is without a doubt one of the best if not the best coolers for it

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Vapor-X is without a doubt one of the best if not the best coolers for it

yes grab that!!!

one of the best AMD cards to own

Vapor X has a custom PCB and Vapor chambers cooler which perform better than the Tri-X

alright sweet. thanks guys. OP revised with this list now http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jBvnyc

any thoughts guys?

any thoughts guys?

should be ok now

any thoughts guys?

Looks great, only change I would make is get some Gentle Typhoons or NB ELoops to keep it looking sexy, maybe change out the PSU for the EVGA 1000W basically same quality for a LOT less 

What is with the 1200W psu ? 

Also the 290X isn't worth the extra over the 290 imo. I would just go for the 290 vapor-x.

should be ok now

it's only a difference of 7 dollars...figure i might as well go for the 2400Mhz one for that extra Epeen :D

What is with the 1200W psu ? 

Also the 290X isn't worth the extra over the 290 imo. I would just go for the 290 vapor-x.

again, price isn't much of an issue here, willing to pay a lil more for top tier. And PCPartpicker shows up to 916 watts max and I like to have a lot of overhead when it comes to PSUs.

Looks great, only change I would make is get some Gentle Typhoons or NB ELoops to keep it looking sexy, maybe change out the PSU for the EVGA 1000W basically same quality for a LOT less 

Holy shit those NB ELoops look really damn sexy...any info on them? all my quick google search showed was, good quality, quiet fans. But then compared to the Noctuas I'm planing to get?

Also see above comment about 1200W PSU