Noctua fans never on sale?

Trik'Stari

Is it just me, or do I never see noctua fans on sale or anything? is it because they sell really well or is it just "because reasons"

Also, WHEN THE FUCK ARE THE BLACK FANS COMING TO NORTH AMERICA?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They appereantly don't have to, remember a ''sale'' is an economic phenomenal that is in 99% of the cases in favor of the company.

And I DONT KNOW OK!

Interested in Business and Technology

they not there yet? i should buy my 8 now and show them off to you because thats just how i roll.. sadly tho they are nearly sold out EVERYWHERE!

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Because supply and demand.

The demand is high enough, they don't need to drop the price to move product.

Noctua basically seems like this to me somtimes.

no1.jpg

That's what I figured. I can understand why noctua sells well, the second I took my 140's out their boxes I could tell they were quality.

Still, they should do a bundle or something, like two 120's or 140's at a slightly reduced price (even if its only like a dollar off lol)

If they have such a small profit margin, than wouldn't making a sale just make you money since your driving up sales?

Also, someone said noctua isn't a huge company, how is that possible when they make what is generally considered to be the best fans on the market.

Sounds to me like Noctua need to find someone better in marketing and logistics. They release a new item, but its out of stock everywhere (which means they greatly underestimated how badly people want them), not to mention it took them this long to realize people don't like the colors puke brown and tan.

I wouldn't doubt Noctua's technical department, but I think whoever is in charge of their logistics and marketing needs to be replaced lol.

Hell as far as I can tell, the redux fans and the black fans dont even exist as far as newegg is concerned. This just seems like unprofessional marketing behavior to me, unlesss they're just trying to build up demand, which is pointless because people have been demanding black fans from them since the beginning of time.

Oh, and as for Linus saying in the WAN show that discounts don't move product, I find that to be only possible if the item is ALWAYS on discount (because then it's just overall cheaper and people way for an even better discount/sale)

However, I would say that the fact that noctua fans have never been on sale, would be a good reason to do a sale. I bought 2 puke brown 140's for my corsair h110. Despite my computer case have space for up to 4 more fans. If noctua had done even a 10% off discount at some point in time, I'd have readily filled the rest of my computer with their fans.

Although I'm glad I didnt because they finally released the black fans.

I just hope newegg doesn't pull some stupid shit and NOT sell the black fans.