Co op recommendations please

Hey people :)
I need some help. My brother and me have been playing some games on the pc mainly coop one on the keyboard and the other on a controller. We played deathspank all 3 in a row (my god never again xD) and now we just finished lara croft the guardian of light all were great but we are looking for new games to play.
No sports please :) , just looking for some games that we can go through a campaign together or story and chill out. I do have awesomenauts but my brother doesn't like online too much :/
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks for your help!

Hey people :)

I need some help. My brother and me have been playing some games on the pc mainly coop one on the keyboard and the other on a controller. We played deathspank all 3 in a row (my god never again xD) and now we just finished lara croft the guardian of light all were great but we are looking for new games to play.

No sports please :) , just looking for some games that we can go through a campaign together or story and chill out. I do have awesomenauts but my brother doesn't like online too much :/

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for your help!

What The...

Guacamelee.

Very good game 10/10. Would play again. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

What The...

Very good game 10/10. Would play again. 

yea deathspank is an amazing rpg that when you play it you wont stop laughing xD the humor is amazing look it up highly recommend it :)

Sanctum 2, Dark Souls (limited coop), Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, Monaco, Trine 1 & 2, Divinity: Original Sin

http://www.co-optimus.com/

sanctum 2 is a bit meh, i don't want to lose my life with darksouls xD, diablo 3 too expensive im afraid :/ and im not sure if any of these games you can play on the same pc at the same time with one of us playing on keyboard and mouse and the other with a controller?

yea deathspank is an amazing rpg that when you play it you wont stop laughing xD the humor is amazing look it up highly recommend it :)

sanctum 2 is a bit meh, i don't want to lose my life with darksouls xD, diablo 3 too expensive im afraid :/ and im not sure if any of these games you can play on the same pc at the same time with one of us playing on keyboard and mouse and the other with a controller?

Oh right, missed that part. I think Trine 1 & 2 can be played with a keyboard and controller on the same PC

Oh right, missed that part. I think Trine 1 & 2 can be played with a keyboard and controller on the same PC

Thanks but I already completed trine 1 and 2 :/

Trine 2 is really fun, played it at my friends house, same PC

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

Trine 2 is really fun, played it at my friends house, same PC

I completed both :/

So now i have shank 1, 2, guacamelee and I've heard that the lego games are okay for two players xD

But isn't there anything exept these 2d platformer style games? :/

all the left for dead games, all the borderlands games, earth defense force, dead island games, killing floor, pay day 2, portal 2.

Edit: im an idiot and did not read the op. you should emulate old console games that have local co-op, that could be fun.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I completed both :/

So now i have shank 1, 2, guacamelee and I've heard that the lego games are okay for two players xD

But isn't there anything exept these 2d platformer style games? :/

Yeah, LEGO games are great :D

well i know you can run 2 instances of borderlands 2 on 2 monitors  and that games is quite the journey try that out

Rollcage. Old racing game. Can be played split-screen. Graphics are meh but gameplay is great.

Get broforce. It's an amazing game, the campaign has pretty much no story to it, but it's so fun to play. All my friends that have played it love it. 

Castle Crashers, Risk of Rain, Some game modes in Audiosurf, Dungeon Defenders,  a Virus Named Tom and if he is old enough, Metal Slug 3, Brothers (one controller co-op), Serious Sam 3 BFE.

I did a post on co-op on and split screen pc gaming if you want more ideas: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/103886-local-co-op-pc-games/?p=1389474

Castle Crashers, Risk of Rain, Some game modes in Audiosurf, Dungeon Defenders,  a Virus Named Tom and if he is old enough, Metal Slug 3, Brothers (one controller co-op), Serious Sam 3 BFE.

I did a post on co-op on and split screen pc gaming if you want more ideas: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/103886-local-co-op-pc-games/?p=1389474

excelent :) thank you very much :)