LTT Forums CPU Overclocking Database!

Amazing idea.. Can't wait haswell setups!

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Just one quick thing for someone like myself who is new to the current gen hardware and overclocking, add a spot for the stock speed. Would make it easy to see the increase.

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Just one quick thing for someone like myself who is new to the current gen hardware and overclocking, add a spot for the stock speed. Would make it easy to see the increase.

When i get home, sure! I'll add it to the form and I'll just update the ones already submitted!

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Mine is in it aswell! 4.8Ghz @ 1.33v (1.34 cpu-z due to LLC) on my 2500k :-)

Running: i7 4770k cooled by Swiftech H220 (Delided and Lapped) (5ghz+ capable) - MSI Z87 mPower MaX - 4x 4gb 2400mhz corsair vengeance cl10 - 660Ti Graphics in a Fractal R4

Woo, over a thousand views :)

I'm excited to see how many haswell entries we get!  :D

submited my phenom 9550 oc

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

I don't know hwo to uplaod a picture for the database but ill try and figure it out.

attachicon.gifoverclock.PNG

I got you all set up bud, don't worry about it :)

2650457.png

Did that last winter. I would really have to upgrade my cooling if I wanted to test temps now since it's 25-30 celsius where I live....

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

2650457.png

Did that last winter. I would really have to upgrade my cooling if I wanted to test temps now since it's 25-30 celsius where I live....

Do you have any records of temps back when it was cooler? You could use those, this is a really epic overclock btw

I finally got my new cooler installed, and got to 4.8GHz. I think I need some new thermal paste; it's running hotter than I would have expected.

I swapped out the TIM for IC diamond, and managed to drop to 86 degrees under load, with fairly high ambient temperatures.. That's definitely some good stuff.

I think a column denoting stable/suicide clock would be nice, Since my highest stable is something like 4.6GHz on a 2600k and Highest with all cores and HT is 4.8 (1.4v I still have a fear of obscene voltages) , running dual core without HT I have seen 5GHz on my chip. But a 5GHz dual core is just silly.

EDIT: looking at the form I guess that is covered by asking for a screenshot with load temps. I'll have to re-inact my high clocks now to get that.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Added my 8320 to the list. Not the best OC but i only got it yesterday, with a new heatsink, i'll be more comfortable bumping up the frequency.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Added my 8320 to the list. Not the best OC but i only got it yesterday, with a new heatsink, i'll be more comfortable bumping up the frequency.

Nice, when I get home, I will validate your entry :)

I'll post the oc of my 3570 non k xD!, I think it doesn't count since I only changed the multiplier to 40, now it runs at 4gigs on all cores.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

I'll post the oc of my 3570 non k xD!, I think it doesn't count since I only changed the multiplier to 40, now it runs at 4gigs on all cores.

If it's overclocked, I'm fine with you adding it lol. 

I am still the only one on LGA 1366. 

I have had my old 930 up to 4.2 but it ran at 85c under load. figured I would not stress it out that much. but maybe I should just to post a pic. and hang in the 4.2 club =)

Just submitted my 3570k overclock :D 

Runs at 4.4 Ghz with 1.168 V just fine ^^

Its not the highest one on earth, but its OK for 24/7 use :P 

I will try to squeeze more out of it when I get a new cooler, because my temps are holding me back...

Sorry for potential spelling mistakes, I'm from Germany  :rolleyes:

OOO this is an excellent idea, how have I missed this thread for such a long time  :O

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?