Which gtx 780 ?

eballack

I decided to buy a Gtx 780 Graphics Card.

Im my country this models have similar prices.

Asus gtx 780 directCu II

Zotac gtx 780 Amp

Msi gtx 780 Twin Frozr Gaming

What are you saying , which card should i get ?

Asus gtx 780 directCu II

Zotac gtx 780 Amp

ASUS swegtx 780

The cheapest > the one with the most bundled games >= The one that runs quietest/fastest > the one that you find aesthetically pleasing.

who cares...

GALAXY HOF

I don't think i can find this card in my country :) but thanks anyway

I don't think i can find this card in my country :) but thanks anyway

then buy whichever offers most goodies(game keys) :)

From these, I would go with MSI.
I don't have experience with another cards, but brother has this Twin Frozr GTX780 in his rig.

At full load, card never goes beyond 81C (BF4, 1080p all maxed out). It's still super quiet. Sure, you can hear air moving through radiator, but no fan noise or whatsoever.

I'd get the evga asx but from that list msi 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

i love the cooler of the twin frozer one. overclocks very good with keeping its silence after overclocking and keeps cool without changing fan speeds.

id go for msi myself if i didnt have a titan already

GALAXY HOF

What makes the Galaxy HOF cards so amazing? I mean it seems like the 780 lightning has a cooler that is almost as good, and costs less. Why is the HOF card SOOO much better than the rest?

What makes the Galaxy HOF cards so amazing? I mean it seems like the 780 lightning has a cooler that is almost as good, and costs less. Why is the HOF card SOOO much better than the rest?

overengineered. white. HOF. :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Where are those people saying "buy R9 290X instead" ???

HOF are binned higher and always overclock better than their aftermarket counterparts ~ Lightning is okay with its unlocked voltage but it is nowhere near as cool as HOF :P

Plus you get dual BIOS, LN2 support ~ white pcb and world record holding overclocker :P

Where are those people saying "buy R9 290X instead" ???

OP already made his choice in GPU, otherwise the topic would say "what should i get between a 780 and 290x"

Thank you all ! I decided to buy Msi :)

Asus gtx 780 directCu II

Zotac gtx 780 Amp

If Zotac is the cheapest, go for it. They are a top brand in other places outside the US, and show really strong benchmarks. I can't remember if it's the 780 or Ti version, but they own the record for highest clocked GPU for that card if I remember correctly. Everyone else is going to recommend typical brands like ASUS, EVGA, and MSI, etc. Zotac is HEAVILY underrated and are typically cheaper than the other brands and perform the same if not better than the other brands. 

If Zotac is the cheapest, go for it. They are a top brand in other places outside the US, and show really strong benchmarks. I can't remember if it's the 780 or Ti version, but they own the record for highest clocked GPU for that card if I remember correctly. Everyone else is going to recommend typical brands like ASUS, EVGA, and MSI, etc. Zotac is HEAVILY underrated and are typically cheaper than the other brands and perform the same if not better than the other brands. 

While browsing on the main page I saw your avatar and the topic title and laughed while imaging all the GTX 780 manufacturers have a fight Bleach style. But better yet Hollow Ichigo is AMD and Ulquiorra is Nvidia. Oh teh noes, Nvidia gets destroyed, but I like Nvidia. I wonder who Byaukya Kuchiki would be.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

While browsing on the main page I saw your avatar and the topic title and laughed while imaging all the GTX 780 manufacturers have a fight Bleach style. But better yet Hollow Ichigo is AMD and Ulquiorra is Nvidia. Oh teh noes, Nvidia gets destroyed, but I like Nvidia. I wonder who Byaukya Kuchiki would be.

You know what's actually really funny? I never thought about that until I actually made this my profile picture. I started talking a lot about GPU's lately and looked at my profile pic for a bit and realized....OMG. ICHIGO IS AMD AND ULQUIORRA IS NVIDIA LOL. Nawh but AMD technically in terms of pricing wins but in other cases I do also prefer Nvidia at this point. 

You know what's actually really funny? I never thought about that until I actually made this my profile picture. I started talking a lot about GPU's lately and looked at my profile pic for a bit and realized....OMG. ICHIGO IS AMD AND ULQUIORRA IS NVIDIA LOL. Nawh but AMD technically in terms of pricing wins but in other cases I do also prefer Nvidia at this point. 

I definitely agree, I would've bought an r9 290 if it weren't for the fact that I love PhysX and that Unreal Engine 4 now integrates PhysX and a lot of Nvidia technologies for developers also I hate high thermals and wattage.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

either the msi or the asus. personally i would go for the asus card. Its the best looking one imo and it has an amazing cooler

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I definitely agree, I would've bought an r9 290 if it weren't for the fact that I love PhysX and that Unreal Engine 4 now integrates PhysX and a lot of Nvidia technologies for developers also I hate high thermals and wattage.

Gotta love that CUDA rendering for Adobe products too. :) 

Gotta love that CUDA rendering for Adobe products too. :)

I do love my CUDA acceleration. Shadow play is pretty nice, but AMD came out with their own version. I love Nvidia's stuff, I hate their business practices.