Do you guys think Quick Disconnects are worth it

Tempted to buy one....

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

I got one.. Never used it. I do think they look bad also. Plus I got too many other things connected for it to matter. It's mostly personal opinion with them. I'd rather not have that large thing sticking out then just doing a quick system drain and making the changes then. 

Tempted to buy one

Nope. They halt the flow of water but the water will still be everywhere in the tubing, blocks and rads in front and behind the quick disconnect. A quick drain valve at the bottom of your loop is golden tho. Something like this http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14596/ex-tub-1035/Bitspower_G14_Mini_Valve_-_Matte_Black_BP-MVV-MBKBK.html?tl=g30c101s460#blank

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I have quick disconnects and a ball valve in my loop. All I can say is, a drop in water circulation is always going to be a given but so much worth it as disassembly is an absolute doddle now. Currently have 3 QDC's (koolance vd3) and planning to add one more just to complete my loop layout.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

Quick disconnects aren't simply for drains, they help remove and install pieces of your loop without having to dismantle and drain it first. If you change hardware often or need to take rads out for dusting, these are extremely useful.

Yea, when I finally finished my current build I thought I was done changing stuff, but I keep thinking of more and more things to add, so that's the main reason I was thinking of getting one. I'm changing my loop more often than I thought I would.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.