ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Those siggies are kewwwl :D, would be one of my favorite part from this laptop

and

The price, this notebook is appropriately price for the things it contained, that would be my favorite aspect :)

I like how it looks with that red highlight that Asus puts on their ROG class products.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

The ramblings on the bottom ;)

The best thing in this laptop i think it is the screen, entry level gaming laptops with good screen are hard to find!!

I like the battery life not lasting for just 30 minutes, I don't know what it is about me and my computer usage, but I always seem to use 60-90% of my RAM (Even on machines with 32GB) and thrash my CPU usage.... Battery life sucks

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

This Laptop Looks Awesome. The signatures are the best..

The looks of it while still being possible to acheive an good enough gaming experience, not extrem but the sweetspot for casual gaming :)

My favourite part of this notebook is the fact that it is covered in signatures

I love the RGB backlit keyboard. 3 lighting levels of awsome red. my second favorite color.

My favourite thing would have to be the impressive speaker solution considering this is still a laptop.

"Heyy guysss i'm on a montain" - austin xD pretty much the signatures of all of you guys, but if it doesn't count, then the graphics card, mine s*cks :| really hope i win, best of luck to everyone!

Favourite thing is easily the signatures, does that count?

Also aluminium.

I also live that keyboard, since my k55a doesn't have a backlit one, it would make a huge difference. Also the beautiful red outline looks fantastico :-)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

The form factor of this laptop is so impressive for the content.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the IPS panel... HUGE upgrade from the bad TN :)

I really like the design of the case. Dat red stripe tho.

My favourite thing is probably a tie between the aesthetics of the build and the decent IPS panel that is rare in laptops that aren't stupidly expensive these days! But the specs are also something that makes me quite interested. 

Also forgot to mention the speakers, I dig some decent speakers in a laptop. 

my favorite things about it are the;

speakers

and the 7200RPM HDD