ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Favourite thing? Brushed Aluminium that doesn't stain...amazing.

I think it would be the overall package for its price, its built to last, and good for light gaming duty for outdoor gaming which is truly great for a gaming laptop and its affordable price.. and dang it sets a record at a top of a mountain :3

really great review, and i am going to buy a notebook eventually, why not be it this one?! 

Dude, it`s a nice laptop not the best in the world but at that price it is preaty good, i never owned a laptop beafore but i would love this one, the backlid keybord is sweet, the schreen is decent, but i like the performance of it.

I would recomand this one, sounds good to me, but i would also put a SSD in it cause it`s not that expensive anyway.

Favorite part signatrues :)

I'd have to say my favorite part about his particular one is the signatures but other then that the IPS screen and the brushed Aluminum finish.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Love the brushed aluminum on top. How is it easy to clean what is this magic?

Favorite part is that sexy red ROG symbol.

My favourite thing on this notebook is design. Red Backlit keyboard with black aluminum and red backlited logo "Republic of Gamers" so sweet :3 :)

Love the matte display and the 7200 RPM drive. Would be a cool replacement for my piece of crap Acer lol.

AND DEM SIGNATURES DOE.

but I can't even watch WAN show. You guys will email/contact the winner, right?

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

The best things are the keyboard, hardware and ASUS, good luck.

Never mind the laptop all I care is that it has been touched and signed by the almighty lords of tech youtubers (laptop is OK as well I guess :P )

My favorite thing is the design. The materials that are used in this laptop are just sick. Love the aluminium. But the best thing are the signatures.

I really like the way the notebook looks , the red line making it a sexy beast and the new ips screen which in my opinion is a major improvement!

My favorite part is the looks of this notebook, it looks just amazing! Great job Asus! 

I love the signatures, the subwoofer and the performance, also, screeeeeeeen!

What I love about this notebook is that it has set a world record! Bragging rights FTW! Thanks Linus for this awesome chance! :)

My favourite part of the review was all of the red lights, because red is a fast color.

Has to be the IPS 1080p screen.

What I like the most.. is.. it's performance vs portability! For me it's a decent desktop replacement and the battery is fair enough given its performance :) thanks!

Good battery life and overal realy nice notebook.