ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like pretty much everything about this Notebook,

but mostly I like the beastly power for its slim formfactor.

I like the red and black design and it's an Asus notebook !

The attention to detail overall, speakers, build quality, etc. And plus, the signatures don't hurt... LOL

My favourite thing about the G550JK has to be the cosmetics of it the built quality looks to be amazing and the brushed aluminium is something i would to see more companies using i think its looks sleek and stunning, way better looking than the apple Macbook pros which lets be honest were the original good looking sleek laptops out their its good to see companies like ASUS start to catch up. 

what i like about this laptop is that they put effort into how the on board speakers would sound its much needed

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Dat sexy screen. Don't need more horsepower under the hood to pwn nubs in Dota 2, it seems like a good balance all around if you don't really need a better gpu to play 50$ games that you buy only to play for a week. 

I like the IPS Panel and the red bezel looks pretty nice too.

I absolutely love the aluminium finish on the back.

How competitive it is with desktop PC's

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

My favorite thing about the g550jk would be the ips display. Also the build quality that Asus has put into this machine.

I really love the red trim around the laptop. It look very nice and different.

i like the easily cleanable brushed alluminium on the wrist rest and back of the screen

I like the fact that it have such powerful hardware in such a small and good looking form factor :D

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the red edges and the ips screen

|CPU: Intel core i5 3570k @ 4.5GHZ |Motherboard: Asus Z77 -V lx2 Full atx |RAM:Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8GB DDR3 1866MHz |GPU: 2 X ASUS AMD Radeon HD7850 2gb Crossfire |Case: Corsair Carbide 300r |Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2tb2 Samsung 840 120gb ssd raid 0 |PSU: Seasonic 750w 80+ PSU |Display: lg 32" 1080p 60Hz |Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 + 4Noctua NF-P14 scythe Kaze Q-12 Fan Controller |Keyboard: SideWinder X6 |Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 |

Hey, Its A gaming laptop, it has everything you need.

But i loved the part where this laptop is fitted with awesome specs !

I like the brushed aluminum finish on the back.ASUS G550JK is all of the ports on the side.this laptop is beast all the features is what i want for my gaming laptop!!!

I love the the idea of an IPS panel on a laptop, I also kinda like the look of the red ROG logo.

favorite thing is the combination between looks, audio quality, the ips panel and the geforce gpu.

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

My favorite part has to be the simple but beautiful color scheme.