ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the design I think this laptop is very suitable for mobile programming at uni and stuff

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

The optical drive, gosh those things are useful, wireless AC and i really like that red strip

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

My favorite thing about this laptop would be that it just looks amazing yet manages to pack in fairly decent specs. Also I really hope those signatures don't rub off too easily.

My favorite thing about the laptop has to be the signatures, of course!  :)

My favourite part about the g550jk is the backlight keyboard in combination with the ips display. If I can't see my keyboard keys in the dark atm I'd have to tilt the screen causing colour shift and ips and backlight keys would fix that 100%

my favorite would be the cost its a really good deal for a laptop of its caliber and is reasonably future proof.

My favorite part of the notebook has to be the red trim line going around the base, so unique and sexy.

The brushed aluminium finish is freaking gorgeous! 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I like the backlit keyboard 

I like the red accents on the chassis and the red backlit keys.

Oh and the "Heeey guys, I'm in a mountain!" on the backplate, lool.

Favourite thing?

Definitely the screen!

Glad to still see a ethernet port. The speakers look awsome and its rog!

My favorite part of the notebook has to be the red trim line going around the base, so unique and sexy.

Will not make a gridning noise with the fans unlike my laptop 

My favorite thing is that it is a piece of history!

By far my favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK gaming notebook would have to be it's ID entirely as well as the quality insurance that comes with it being a part of the ASUS RoG line-up! 

I very much like how nice and clean it looks and I like the fact that it was signed by my hero, Linus!

I simply love the look of this notebook! Those signatures are a cherry on top

The brushed aluminium back, just magnificent.

I love the aesthetic of this laptop. It has the power and look of a gaming laptop, but still also doesn't come off as too flashy so you could use it as a school/work laptop without anyone being any the wiser that is is amazing for gaming!

That name is amazing!!!! Just Kidding, the screen is amazing!

I completely love the keyboard with the red LEDs. I love backlit laptop keyboards.