ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

It's a great notebook with good looks, good specs and an awesome screen. I mean, the screen is easily one of the best I've seen on its price bracket, so it gets thumbs up from me!

I like the LED backlit keyboard. Adjusting the brightness of those LED's is a really neat feature.

I love the above average  speakers because is just great and unusual and you gotta love the signatures.

I really like the build quality with the brushed aluminum and the read streak/lights. 

My Fave thing about the G550JK is that I did not see any visible cooling vents (which are probably behind the hinge like what macs do) and Linus didn't have issues about the cooling which means the laptop looks minimalist but runs real cool

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

The one thing I love the most about the G550JK is dying to be mine, so I think we should all do it a favor..  :rolleyes: 

The red accent is pretty awesome, IPS panal is cool to :D

CPU: i5-3570K Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM GPU: PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB Case: Rosewill Challenger-U3 ATX PSU: Rosewill Hive 650W OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit Monitor: ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED Keyboard: Some Dell Keyboard Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Logitech G930

The looks i nice and love the red trims and red backlit keyboard (y)

Main System - 2016 13"nTB MBP 256GB

Gaming Rig - 4790K, 16GB RAM, 1080Ti
Monitor - Dell 25" U2515H

K/B & M - Ducky One TKL, Logitech MX Master & G900

Audio - JDS Labs The Element, Aktimate Mini B+, Krix Seismix 3 Mk6, Ultrasone Pro 900

My favourite thing about this laptop is how thin it is. This would be perfect for me to use as a notebook for school as well as a gaming laptop for lan parties. 

I like how the asus g550jk has a sleek design with an aluminum body, and also great performance for everyday needs. The most favorite thing that makes this laptop stand out is the many signature and quotes from the many other youtubers. I hope that luck is on my side.

I have about a 1/60k chance of winning this laptop! YAY 

Black aluminium with red segmets/led,it looks badass.

I have a 1/60,000 chance of winning this laptop! Yay odds! 

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it is signed and it has an intel CPU. I have a notebook with an AMD CPU and it is poop.

My favorite part of the laptop is the matte finish and the awesome signatures on the back! 

Really like the contrast between red and black, also the idea of having a laptop with a good sound quality is really pleasing!

My favorite part was the signatures on the back.

I like the fact that the laptop is still portable while still being powerful enough to take to a small LAN with my friends :)