ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The red ROG logo on the back... yummmm

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

aluminum build quality, all laptops i see are crappy plastic ones.

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

My favourite thing is the signatures and the awesome looks

Favorite thing about it? I'd say the thinness and IPS screen are a big thumbs up for me!

Obviusly I like the fact that is signed by you guys!!!

I like that you can now have a gaming laptop that doesn't flash and have all sorts of garish effects meant to please 12 year olds.  Love the matte, brushed aluminum finish and build quality.  Asus rocks.

The sexy brushed aluminum finish on the back :3 ;)

"I'm Batman"

i love the color combination, but most of all the external subwoofer :lol: ¡Gimme!

My favourite thing is lukes sexy writing, I would like to possess an object with some of lukes sexy writing on.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i3 3220 |     Mobo:     Asus  P8H77i |    RAM:    Non-bra nded (yeah i know) 8GB DDR3 |    GPU:    Palit GTX 660 ti |     Case:    Cooler Master Elite 1 20 |   Storage:   Cruc ial M4 64GB SSD/500GB HDD |   PSU:   OCZ CoreXtreme 500W |  Display:  Samsung SA550   |  Cooling:  Cooler Master Vor tex 211Q | Keyboard: CM Storm Q uickfire TK (Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G602/Steelseries QcK Mass

I like that it's fairly thin for a gaming laptop.

Its a great machine with really good specs...but the look is what I love most.  That thing is pretty.

I have to say those speakers and the battery life are the most appealing things to me

Favourite features are the Red & Black look and the body's design in general.

the brushed aluminum finish look great :D

Corsair 500r White - Sabertooth 990FX - FX8150 @ 4.6Ghz - Gskill Sniper 1866 - XFX Double D 7970

Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty - OCZ Vertex3 120GB - WD Black 2TB - Ultra X4 Modular 850w PSU

The aluminum chassis looks fantastic!

I really like the aluminium "case" it looks cool and would probably fit perfectly in my lap without it feeling plasticy.

So I can put anything here?

The whole overall Aesthetics, the red accent looks so nice. Also the IPS screen, love great colour reproduction. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

My favorite thing about this laptop would be that it just looks amazing yet manages to pack in fairly decent specs. Also I really hope those signatures don't rub off too easily.

I love its IPS display ! :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE