ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

As much as I'd usually hate having a DVD drive on a laptop, I'll finally be able to play my old games. That is my favorite feature about the G550JK.

What I like about The G550JK is the great price to performance ratio.

And good luck to anyone else entering!

I really love the Ips Panel =) And that its probably more Powerfull than my desktop :D

Probably my favorite thing is the price...for a laptop with those specs, and that price, its well worth it....I would consider getting one myself had I not just purchased a Dell Precision M6600

I really love the build quality of the laptop. Plus its price point is pretty good for what you're getting out of it. 

IMO i'd still pay an extra couple hundred bucks to get the G750 because it looks cooler with its jet like fan exhaust. :) tehehehhehe

I liked the girl next door reference you used in the intro of the video lol

The oppitunity to win such a machine that is also signed by the people who love technology as much as i do would be a dream. Thank you

For me, it is a no brainer the red accents on the laptop are by far what i like the most, it adds a small touch of elegance. 

Good stuff.... I love everything about it

Love to have it , things like this are never available in my place till 1-2 years .. Lol

Epic display and hardware !!!

I like the IPS display excellent viewing angles :-D

the redddddddddddd

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

Best thing is the signatures. I also love the red edges.

My favorite part is the opportunity for Luke to move on from JZ jokes to JK jokes.

I like the fact that the G55Jk isn't heavy, has a nice price and looks so beautiful!!!  :)

I really like the design, the red bezel and aluminium really appeal to me. Thanks for doing giveaways like this, really helps the community.

--- Have a Nice Day! ---

The best part I love about this laptop is because it is from you and your team LINUS SABASTIAN! I love the awesome aluminium robust structure, the sexiness of the brush aluminium finish, not to mention SLIM body! Irresistible! Literally! The RED backlit keyboard is just WICKED! And I can't help but to emphasize all the cool signature signed by all the world record breakers being on top of the mountain which is a PRICELESS LAPTOP I MUST HAVE!!! Kudos to Logan! Pauline! Austin! Linus! And Luke codename Slick! For WORLD RECORD HOLDERS GAMING IN STYLE ON A MOUNTAIN!

It's greater than needs, a MUST HAVE RoG G550JK LAPTOP! LOVE ALL THE WAY FROM MALAYSIA!!!

The IPS screen looks really great

I like the thin construction and the brushed aluminium finish.

The IPS panel is what i like the most about this Laptop. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

All that ram and the discrete and the gpu. Also the aluminum body of it looks great! Definitely an amazing machine!

Evil exists where good men fail to act.

I really love the aluminum finish with the red led keys. Plus the aluminum finish makes the red led's pop very nicely.

I love brushed aluminium however the downside for me personally has always been marks and stains, even fingerprints! so anything that helps even a miniscule amount removing or preventing this gets a big thumbs up from me! 

Brushed Aluminium... videos just don't do it justice!

From the review, my favourite feature of the G550JK is probably going to have to be the change in the panel. As someone who often uses devices whilst laying down/slouching and who often has other people watching the screen from the side, having a panel that doesn't do the funky colour thing is a big selling point for me.

I love the relatively low-profile, anonymous design. Gaming laptops tend to be way too flashy for my taste.

My favorite feature of the notebook is that awesome IPS display.

I like the included external subwoofer for the style of music i listen to. I feel that asus is trying to make the user's experience a good as possible. Oh and this laptop is 1000000x more powerful than my old Sony VAIO piece of junk :)