ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

i like that they took the effort to add that extra speaker

Signature at the back, Build quality and "girl next door looks"

Like the build of the G550JK decent laptop.

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

i really like the aluminum build and red bevelled edge, makes it look elegant.

My favourite thing about it is the signatures of my favourite youtubers :3

I also like the keyboard on it :D It's so sexy...

Linus was not talking too much about it...

I loved this because it's made by Asus. Asus makes great quality products and specially when it comes to gaming laptops. This laptop right here symbolises the companies new flagship of slim portable gaming machines. 

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK are signatures on the bottom  :) 

I like the autographs on the bottom of the notebook. They're really cool............................................

My favorite thing has to be the backlit keyboard.  I hate pressing my face into the keyboard while in the dark to see some stupid function key.  Especially when the real function of an F key is written with dark blue ink on a black key in a really small font.  *ahem* Toshiba.

Good build quality and a decent battery life! Hell yeah! At least now there wont be any running around searching for wall sockets!  :)

what i like the most full-sized ethernet port and the CD-drive.

i only use the cd-drive like once per year, but that one time when i dont have it, it sucks.

I like that it's fairly powerful, for some moderate gaming, but at the same time it's portable enough to carry it around, and, in my opinion, even looks really good.

My favourite thing about this laptop is that I would get it for free.... On a serious note, the reasonable specs and battery life would be very helpful to me. I need a new laptop for when I start university and I'm not exactly rich, haha.

This notebook is good looking and looks like a great gaming laptop. I like that display upgrade, better colors and colorshift is always more important for me. Best of luck to all!

I would love to win! I love the materials wich have been used on this notebook,it looks really-really "gameristic"! :P

Sweet notebook dude. Favorite part of the laptop has got to be the ips 1080p screen. Also the core i7 processor just sounds confirming to its quality as a product. Eithor way, found it amazing. Hope i win. Being an I.T student without having a computer is an incredible pain to deal with. GG to whatever the outcome may be.

^_^

That RED line around the laptop really does give it a great "performance but Im still sexy" look

I'm usually quite picky about this sort of thing but I actually quite like the looks

I remain,  

msevilgenius

I'm surprised at the lack of SSD but the IPS is nice. Too bad it only has 1 stick.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

I like the fact that it doesn't have any "directly competitive" competition. Its combination of specs aren't really offered in any other laptop out there, which makes it feel like a very personal choice when you buy it.