ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite part of this laptop is the speakers. Good to see someone making an effort with laptop speakers. :)

My favourite thing about the G550JK is that it looks amazing and it is powerful yet compact! Plus, the Asus quality!!!

I would love to win this, I dont have money to have a gaming laptop and I always wanted to be a gamer. I love the aluminium build looks great and this notebook is sexy, plus the dual fans for cooling. I love your channel keep up your good work :).

the thing i like about the asus RoG G550 jk is the aluminium & back lit keyboard

I like the processor because it has great performance and the price for the laptop is good :D

My favorite thing about this is that it's better than my laptop, and that it has dedicated graphics :)

The fact that Luke (Slick) held it...... :/ That is my fav thing.

I like that the brushed aluminium finish is easy to clean.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

The thing i like most is the speaker system in place, with the sub woofer :D it's great that they cared enough about the sound aspect to include something like this.

My fav thing about the notebook is probably the keyboard. And that red line around.

I liked the ips display and the whole republic of gamers thing!!

What I like about the notebook is what you get for the price. Great design, dedicated gpu, 8 gigs of ram. It looks like a pretty good value

the signatures :)

also the many ports on the side and the ips display

My favorite thing about this laptop is the build quality and the hardware specification on it.

The signatures from you guys also awesome!!

I loved the N series (I have it, like you said the screen quality was bad) 

What I love about this one is all the signatures :D lol

My favourite thing about the notebook is audio performance with that sobwoofer and the red-aluminium design.

I really like this Asus RoG G550JK because of the amazing looks with the red led and the amazing looking back lit keyboard. It's like the G750jz's sexy sister. It might not be the muscle man of the RoG family but obviously the best looking one.

My favourite thing about this gaming laptop is that it actually works, unlike my Dell inspiron N5110 which my sister decoded to pour water all over whilst I was doing school work. Besides that, the finish and keyboard back lighting are my second and third favourite things about the laptop.

i just like how although its not the best spec gaming notebook out there, yet its surprisingly appealing with its screen and a not too shabby graphics card, would'nt mind this for my first laptop if im honest

I like that it has an IPS screen, very nice thing to have.

Also, a signed notebook that went to a worldrecord lan party? Are you kidding me? THAT is super awesome!

I really like the sd card reader since i work with programs like after effects a lot. It makes it easier to get my footage

I really like the overall design of the notebook. You referenced it's similarities to the n550jk and I really like the look that they came up with. It pulls part of it's design from it's sleek cousin while still keeping that gaming notebook swag. It's a good compromise between gaming brick and ultrabook paper thin-ness. 

I don't get it....how do you just....buy a whole ready made computer?

Build quality from this g550jk seems like a beats when compared to the other laptops from the same price range. Just beautiful.