ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The IPS display would have to be my favorite feature of this laptop.

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the design, it is sexy looking.

How was gaming on top of the mountain? :P I like how Linus brought his own keyboard too.

I love what the laptop has been through and the way It holds the signatures of all my favourite tech YouTubers, otherwise the aluminim build is fantastic!

I like the Republic of Gamers logo on the back

Wow I love you Linus (no home lol). You are the top tech reviewer ever, also your channel is awesome. I am a big fan of Asus and anything new from them is a special experience. I would have to say the top interesting quality about this new laptop is the lighter design and the ipso screen. I have used there gaming laptops in the past and anything thinner and lighter is a big step forward. Thank you for this giveaway opportunity. I can't wait for what Asus does next! :) 

I'd the aesthetics are really nice for this laptop, but it could be thinner.

Dual fan cooling, putting an end (hopefully) to constantly overheating gaming laptops. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

My favorite thing about this notebook has got to be the looks. I have owned some nice somputers in the past and man does this one look awesome. It has some good hardware too but the hardware could be better. The reason i would buy this notebook is because of its looks.

My favorite thing about it is how it looks with the brushed aluminum :)

"It's like virtual reality in real life". What better could you ask for a laptop to have written on?
Apart from that love the 3-way backlit keyboard and the brushed aluminum. Another great review from LInus. Well done.

My favourite part of the review was definately the seperate subwoofer and port on the device. I would love to hear it in action and with 4 seperate audio drivers this thing could be a beastly production laptop IMO. :)

Well do the signatures on it count? If not, the ips screen would probably be it, i am sick of bad laptop screens.

Favourite thing? That it ends with "JK" aka "Joke" :-). Not that I think it's a joke, but you get the point!

Nice colors contrast for a gaming notebook

Best thing about this laptop? The fact that it doesn't look like a 10 year old refrigerator.

my sad 3-year old ASUS G75VW only last 20 minutes off ac, so the battery life would certainly be a plus. 

Like my women and laptop slime and sleek, just like this beaut.

In my opinion, the coolest thing about this Notebook is the IPS-Display... (And the signatures of course :D )

My favorite thing about the laptop has to be the brushed aluminum finish, it just makes it look so sexy.

Truth to be told, i liked everything about this notebook. It has everything a gamer would want. Its fairly good specifications, screen size and the brand Asus itself is trustworthy as I have been using a Asus notebook for the past 3 years and it would be awesome if I got the RoF G550JK as an upgrade as it is over a student budget that I have as it is a bit above the average price in my place. Not I am complaining as the specifications is equivalent for what they are asking but being a self sponsored student has its own perks. Well, in the end, it is a good notebook for gamers and casual users alike. Thanks!!! and take care peeps!!!

My favorite thing about it is the looks. It looks good, and isn't over-the-top.

The favorite thing about this lap top is that it kicks my PC's butt all day long.

It is stunning to look at and use (I guess) and has a sweet IPS screen.

Also let's not forget all them signatures! :D