ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

to me its nice because of its smaller size, also waiting for the new razor blade erview, keep up the great work and would be great to win!

the best thing is that it's thin and really good looking while still having great specs and an optical drive. :wub:

Love it.

My favourite thing about this notebook is how good it looks!

The look of that notebook is amazing, especially with those signatures at the bottom. I would love to win one of those :D

I like the the aluminum case for the fact its easy to clean and light weight.... perfect size for school

My favourite part of the laptop is the great job they did as far as the looks goes. The matte aluminum cover is probably the best option for a gaming laptop.

Well priced and good aluminium build quality with good enough specs to handle most games. And of course my favourite is the signatures ;)

My favorite thing is how pretty it is. 

15 inch is what I consider to be the optimal form factor, since it can fit on a normal size backpack with a notebook pocket.

What I like about this laptop is balance between gaming and general use and the updated display from the last gen.

I like how you can use GPU boost 2.0 on this laptop  :)

(and how many people with 1 post come to enter this contest)

very pleased to see the use of an ips screen :)

my fave thing would have to be the viewing angles on the screen as someone that often has friends watching over my shoulder i'm sure they'd  appreciate it.

I like the looks of the notebook and its aluminum

For me one of the most captivating parts about it is the fact that its better than my current laptop. I'd love to check out some of the better mobile graphics as compared to my AMD 5650 built in to my notebook.

display looks really nice, however the battery life could be better.

As Linus said, there's a SSD missing and a blu-ray drive would be very nice.

But it has DisplayPort! I love DP wohoo  :)

The main thing I like about this is that it is an ROG Laptop. I also like it specs wise as it is well balanced and also very good looking. This js one of the best looking laptops with awesome battery life out there. This special one is favourite to me as it has the autographs of my favourite techies. Thanks.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

Favourite feature would be its gaming performance; coming from a Macbook Air user!

Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr II OC | Samsung Evo 850 250GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Corsair 600T White | Corsair H100 | Corsair HX850 | Corsair SP120 QE | Asus MX279H | LG Flatron E2251 | Logitech G502 | Das Keyboard Ultimate 4 Browns | Fiio E10 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Corsair SP2500 | HTC One M8 | MacBook Air (Mid 2013) i5 8GB 128GB

It is definitely the ips screen