NZXT H440 Review

Matthias2556

Ever since i took it out of the box this case has done nothing but impress me. i love the clean design and the build quality is outstanding, and with all the fans spinning 100% i cant even hear it sitting right next to me on my desk.

enjoy the review!

Pricing and availability:
AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

oh thats an amazing case, i'm gonna buy it...oh wait i need to pay double the price in shipping because its not here FML.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I read this as "nothing to impress you" ... How loud is it exactly?

I read this as "nothing to impress you" ... How loud is it exactly?

Could you do a noise test with the stock NZXT fans? 

as i said, I cant hear the stock fans at 100% (have them plugged into the fan hub) with it sitting right next to me on my desk, if i put my ear right on it i can, but the loudest thing is my CPU (stock cooler  :ph34r: )

i could do a sound test with my H4n if you like.

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

as i said, I cant hear the stock fans at 100% (have them plugged into the fan hub) with it sitting right next to me on my desk, if i put my ear right on it i can, but the loudest thing is my CPU (stock cooler  :ph34r: )

i could do a sound test with my H4n if you like.

I would appreciate it I am deciding between this and the R4 which I have seen in person and it was really silent.

I got mine in march and never looked back, love the case and had endless comments from people about how sexy it is :D But its a quiet case, as @Matthias2556 says its damn quiet, and similarly, I can only just hear my CPU fan which is pretty loud without the side panel. Cant speak any higher of the case, most certainly the recommend case!

ok i recorded a quick sound test for ya, i had to use my blue snowball (H4n was having issues) but i turned the gain way up in audacity

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QPrIiqLB62ZlZ1S3ZLejBFMjA/edit?usp=sharing