h60 kinda cool...but how does it compare

got a few questions,because it seems like i have on opportunity to get something from M'urica where prices are way better.

whats better under load and idle in

noise

heat

and type of sound..i never had a liquid cooler

i like the idea of moveing the heat to the side using the liquid because its very hot in my case but i still have alot of places to put rads

i have a 200r btw

is there anything iomportant i need to maintain when buying a liqud cooler,and how do i know if it fits?

It's 'Murica xD

Don't need to maintain anything on an AIO.

Air > AIO if you compare sound.

AIO >>> Air if you compare looks.

$50 Air >>> $50 AIO performance wise.

$100 Water > $100 Air performance wise.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

It's 'Murica xD

Don't need to maintain anything on an AIO.

Air > AIO if you compare sound.

AIO >>> Air if you compare looks.

is the sound of the pump noticeable/anoying?

is the sound of the pump noticeable/anoying?

Depends on what you find annoying. In idle, air is a lot more quiet compared to AIO.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Depends on what you find annoying. In idle, air is a lot more quiet compared to AIO.

i just hate the bulky air coolers..my stock amd one is amall but like the hyper 212 evo is flipping HUGE...

i just hate the bulky air coolers..my stock amd one is amall but like the hyper 212 evo is flipping HUGE...

I own the H100i and it looks sexy as fuck imo.

Air is quiter unless you buy better fans than the stock ones, not sure about pump sound though. A good air cooler (something from noctua) would out perform and out price the h60.

Twitter | Steam |

so,how do i know if it fits my 8350 in the m5a97 2.0 mobo i have :/ do i need to look how long the tubing goes somewhere? im a bit confused ;) im a first timer

I own the H100i and it looks sexy as fuck imo.

quoting you,maybe you know the answer to the question above

You can put the rad wherever you want to, mine as shown is on the back mount. But it really doesn't matter as long as you have good clearance.

bNu5khb.jpg

Dat cable management doe. I would suggest to listen to multiple sound comparison videos to get an idea of the sound/ the level of annoyance gained by the pump. I personally had the H220-bad-pump-experience so i am 100% convinced that air cooling is the best way to go. Also a heatsink can not fail unlike a pump. As long as you have a nice fan on it it will be silent and perfom well. The bulk of, say a Dark Rock Pro 3, is in deed a bit annoying but at least the cooler is aesthetically pleasing unlike, say AIOs with noctua fans in an - otherwise black/red themed - PC^ :P

who cares...

Dat cable management doe. I would suggest to listen to multiple sound comparison videos to get an idea of the sound/ the level of annoyance gained by the pump. I personally had the H220-bad-pump-experience so i am 100% convinced that air cooling is the best way to go. Also a heatsink can not fail unlike a pump. As long as you have a nice fan on it it will be silent and perfom well. The bulk of, say a Dark Rock Pro 3, is in deed a bit annoying but at least the cooler is aesthetically pleasing unlike, say AIOs with noctua fans in an - otherwise black/red themed - PC^ :P

at least it works ;)

ill try to manage dem cables sometime in the future...the case doesnt have a window and the psu is not modular so ill need to see what i can do/if its important

do you know if it says it fits in the AM3 socket it also fits AM3 PLUS ?

at least it works ;)

ill try to manage dem cables sometime in the future...the case doesnt have a window and the psu is not modular so ill need to see what i can do/if its important

do you know if it says it fits in the AM3 socket it also fits AM3 PLUS ?

AM3 CPUs will run in AM3+ sockets but not the other way round. They're physically the same.

who cares...