Stores That Price-Match Microcenter?

#YouClearlyDidntReadTheOtherPosts

#ClearlyIDid

#ClearlyBragging

#ClearlyNotHelpingYou

#ClearlyADouche (Me)

I don't know if anyone price matches possibly new egg with iron egg and maybe tiger direct?

Could be product specific as well. I don't think it applies for Cpus

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there....ONE.....in cali....ONE.................................and it's on the other side of cali for me.

most of my computer was bought at the California micro center lol

most of my computer was bought at the California micro center lol

LEAVE NOW SCORN OF EVIL. 

#ClearlyIDid

#ClearlyBragging

#ClearlyNotHelpingYou

#ClearlyADouche (Me)

I don't know if anyone price matches possibly new egg with iron egg and maybe tiger direct?

Could be product specific as well. I don't think it applies for Cpus

.....Now listen here you Straw Hat SOB....

LOL

LEAVE NOW SCORN OF EVIL. 

lol i have seen people talk about having best buy price match them but other people saying they wouldn't so i cant really help on if people will and most of the good deals there are in store only so that tends to kill most price matching.

Just because I have one 6 hours away doesn't mean I actually want to take the time to find someone to drive me out there.

Not you, me, I own a car... I would if I had one 6 hours from me. Road trip day fun, I enjoy road trips.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

And I thought I was bad for having to drive an hour to save 100$ on my cpu

Your not the only one 3770k, like $210. 

My system- I7 3770k (4.8ghz), Asus Maximus V Extreme, Corsair H110, Windows 8 Pro, Gigabyte HD 7970, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w, Corsair H110, Corsair Vengance 2X8gb 1866 (OC2133), Samsung 840 500gb, Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, and all housed in a NZXT Switch 810.

Yeah on that far of a drive you really would not be saving money, you would be spending more to get there then it is to get the good deals Microcenter has.

Remember tax is a factor as well

My system- I7 3770k (4.8ghz), Asus Maximus V Extreme, Corsair H110, Windows 8 Pro, Gigabyte HD 7970, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w, Corsair H110, Corsair Vengance 2X8gb 1866 (OC2133), Samsung 840 500gb, Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, and all housed in a NZXT Switch 810.

just go to microcenter? they are pretty much everywhere 

Not where I live...not even close to my state. I wish they would place more stores, I really do. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I really wish there was a Microcenter in Nashville

there....ONE.....in cali....ONE.................................and it's on the other side of cali for me.

Haha, I'm withing 1hr driving distance of both Microcenter and Fry's

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I spend forty-five hours a week at my local Micro Center.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Best Buy has a more limited stock, but they'll price match. 
Plus, if you get their protection program, you can just "drop" your laptop off the table, shatter it and get a new laptop every 2 years for 200 bucks. 

got a fry's electronics near you? basically the same store and theres a total of like, 42 of them in the states

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.