Noisy H100i in my 250D

I wondering if I should RMA my H100i as the temps seem high, the noise is unbearable when placed flat.

Sounds like this 

but worse.

i7-3770k

42C Idle

65C Max in Game

Room at 22C

Will be annoying to return it I I believe Corsair EU RMA centre is in Netherlands I think.

Well you can either RMA it now or wait for your pump to kill itself in a week and RMA it then..

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

I'm not sure, but the problem which might be causing this noise is the fact that your PC is lying on the ground, horizontal. This probably allows air to enter the pump when it's turned on.

I'm not sure, but the problem which might be causing this noise is the fact that your PC is lying on the ground, horizontal. This probably allows air to enter the pump when it's turned on.

Corsair engineered this case to use AiO water coolers, that's definitively a bad pump

Corsair engineered this case to use AiO water coolers, that's definitively a bad pump

My pump does exactly the same... When I shake my case, I can hear the air entering my pump. I don't have a corsair liquid cooler though.

My h100i works fine in my 250D. When I tip it a little, it will make air bubble noises for a few seconds, but that's all. Your noise sounds catastrophic...

Corsair C70 case - i7 4790k - Corsair H100i - Asus Maximus Hero VII - EVGA 780 Ti SC x2 SLI - Samsung 250GB SSD - 2TB Seagate HHD - Corsair Vengeance 32GB RAM - Corsair RM1000 PSU - Asus VG248QE - Logitech G700s Mouse<p>MSI GT60 0NE-403US Laptop - i7 3630QM - GTX 680M 4GB - Toshiba 128GB SSD - 750GB HHD - Corsair Vengeance 32GB RAM

Mine made this noise for a few days randomly then never did it again, though I don't have any temp problems

55c max temp under full load

Bearing is gone in the pump. Welcome to the world of bad pumps for the H100i. File in the RMA and get the unit replaced.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

The H100i temp sits 10C above room temp also.

At the moment 

H100i 32C

I7 3770k 42-44C

Room Temp 21C

Im also pretty sure I had a complete failure at one point also... was playing Fallout NV and had a quick look at Corsair Link after random BSOD the temps were at 95C for processor, also took top of case and touched the tubing burnt like hell.

I'll get in touch with Corsair RMA by the looks, just going to be annoying and expensive shipping to Netherlands.

Anyone know how common this problem is dont fancy shipping 3 H100i's to Netherlands...

Def the bearing I agree with @Helios79

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

The H100i temp sits 10C above room temp also.

At the moment 

H100i 32C

I7 3770k 42-44C

Room Temp 21C

Im also pretty sure I had a complete failure at one point also... was playing Fallout NV and had a quick look at Corsair Link after random BSOD the temps were at 95C for processor, also took top of case and touched the tubing burnt like hell.

I'll get in touch with Corsair RMA by the looks, just going to be annoying and expensive shipping to Netherlands.

Anyone know how common this problem is dont fancy shipping 3 H100i's to Netherlands...

Bad pumps on the H100i are a known issue, a common defect in CoolIT based coolers. I have yet to see any issues with the pumps on the H105 or the H110, which are made by Asetek.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.