HD6950 2GB or a GTX560 1GB non Ti?

So I can't deside which one of these two GPU:s to chose, my GTX560noneTi or the HD6950 2GB. The gtx 560 has been doing its jobb well but I got the hd6950 from a friend who did a big upgrade to his Main rig, and I'm looking in to actually start gaming more again and the 560 would be a great card to shove in the HTPC/Kids PC or a cheap LAN Rig.

So the Question I'm asking all you PC-entusiasts out here on the intrawebs is what card Is gona give me the most Performance? 

//enRodjavel

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

6950 deffinatly. more power, and its nice to have that 2gig buffer, so you dont get bottlenecked :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

6950 No doubt, Moe Power, More Vram, Wider Bit Bus, and you can unlock it to a 6970 and Get more Shaders and more headroom,  The MSI Twin Frozr but God that's a Large Card , with 4 6mm Heat pips and two Super pips, great cooling going on 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

You can play all games out there with both of those cards. But the 6950 is  bit faster. If you get it for free I would change the card.

Basically what all of the guys/gals above me said. Still, even though you will be able to play pretty much everything on those cards, the experience will sometimes just be okay. If you feel like it save up for something a little better (say 750 Ti or R7 265).

HD6950

Also I think that the HD6950 can be flashed into HD6970 :)

6950 deffinatly. more power, and its nice to have that 2gig buffer, so you dont get bottlenecked :)

6950 No doubt, Moe Power, More Vram, Wider Bit Bus, and you can unlock it to a 6970 and Get more Shaders and more headroom,  The MSI Twin Frozr but God that's a Large Card , with 4 6mm Heat pips and two Super pips, great cooling going on 

Sell the 560Ti for some bucks and buy a 750Ti or R9 270

You can play all games out there with both of those cards. But the 6950 is  bit faster. If you get it for free I would change the card.

Basically what all of the guys/gals above me said. Still, even though you will be able to play pretty much everything on those cards, the experience will sometimes just be okay. If you feel like it save up for something a little better (say 750 Ti or R7 265).

So what Ya all are saying are basiclly switch to the free HD6950 or if I have the money/wana spend some money that's ok to =D,..

Thx all, so for now The HD6950 is Going in the Rig and after the summer I'm getting something new and shiny =D

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel