LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the buttons on the back and the easy home function would be excellent for some people

Hallo Linus. I really love this amazing phone because of the design. Its really handsome guy here. Take alook on the slim bezzel and a brush looking color, i really love to have it. Btw the QHD Display is one of the best, it what heard from the review. Hope someday i'll have it one. Tx Linus for your chance to get this LG G3.

I love the design of the phone and the removable battery cover!!!

My favorite part from the review was your enthusiasm about the phone. It made it very interesting to watch and kept me glued to the screen. I also like your pace, not too fast and not too slow. Overall, I loved the review, and I can't wait to see what's next! Keep up the great work Linus!

Now for what I love about the phone. I love how powerful the CPU is, and that display is gorgeous. I also love that the camera is pretty good. Much better than my current smartphone, the iPhone 3GS. The massive battery sounds really nice, and the size might make it a good replacement for my Nexus 7.

favorite feature would be the more custom UI!!

My favorite thing of that G3 has to be the ability to reply to text during app usage. That is a brilliant idea!

My favorite part is the camera followed by the battery! I'm over removable batteries, though I feel serviceable is important.

I too have been saying for over two years, get rid of the buttons! Knock on and dT2W are great additions from LG.

Have to say, the screen is my least favorite thing, though I'll take it because I'm sure its amazing!

My favourite part is definitely the display resolution!

I`d give a finger (my left pinkie) to try those back buttons :D

i love the design of this phone the best, hope they will continue to make nexus devices for google

my favorite thing on this phone has got to be the amazing looking display or possibly the lock / vol buttons on the back hard to decide 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the amazing look to it and how the buttons are at the back instead of the front. But coming in close is the customization capability of the keyboard which is not a option on my Samsung galaxy S3.  :)

Hope you consider my input and i hope i win one of these amazing phones!  :D

I like the removable back and battery  :D

My fav thing is those buttons on the back very sleek and cool looking.

Trying out a new phone is always something that I wanted to try. Top it off with that high rez and beastly specs isn't so bad either.

Most favorite part is the smart customizability that many will care about (software keys, keyboard size, etc), unlike the gimmicky Samsung stuff that allow you to wave your hand to answer your phone lol.

I LOVE the tons of customization that LG has provided and the screen with minimal bezels.
I Hope I get the chance to see the screen with my own eyes, can't wait!