LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My Favourite Thing About The LG G3 is The Bezel Less (Sort Of) Design.

And I would Like to Point out that on LG's Website it Says SELFIE instead of Front Facing Camera.

I like the enthusiasm of the video, and i love the beauty of the hardware and software.

Definitely the gorgeous screen and the design. 

Good luck everyone!

I love the aluminium brushed finish the phone has, it gives it an outstanding quality look. Plus 1440p with the lock button and volume rocker on the back seem like a perfect fit for the modern smartphone users. If you ask me, having the lock button on the side of the phone is quite annoying, specially when watching videos.

I see many say they like the quad had resolution, to me there isn't much difference, but what makes this phone awesome is the design and the super thin bezels. It is so so beautiful! !!!!!!!!

I like the customizability the skin allows, and the high resolution display.

I want to get one soo bad! I love the replaceable battery, Micro SD, and the SCREEENNN the screen is a beauty :)

I want it for the pixels :D

The best things imo, are the 3GB of RAM, lots of other strong phones only have 2GB. Plus, it looks pretty.

The laser auto focus is pretty friggin cool. You don't see that on every phone...or the display...nevermind...I think the best thing is the BOSS design with the slim bezels. Cool video BTW. It introduced me to this website.

The back plate of the G3. Sexiness of metal, but the durability of plastic.

That screen ain't so bad either, I guess :P

Removable back cover as well as the customization in the software :)

I'm loving the customization available for this take on Android. Running a 4.4.3 Nexus 4 right now, and while it's extremely clean, it's also extremely...boring. 

Replying to texts without switching apps.  Amazing!  It's so simple that I wonder why nobody else has done it.

I like the simple design and awesome back finish. That laser auto focus sound like an amazing tool for mobile photo taking, it would be interesting to try that out.

The lack of side buttons is an interesting feature. Finally no more accidental volume shifting.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

What I like about this phone is that the buttons on the back make more sense because for bigger phones it's some what an annoyance to reach the top or sides to unlock the phone, but the back is reachable. I also like how it makes the sides clean and sleek from buttons.

And otherwise I need a new phone. I'm still using a LG Double Play  :unsure:. I've had it for two years. 

My favorite thing about the G3 is that amazing high resolution!

As you can read my username, I am poor as hell. Living on the streets is hard man, and the next great thing besides toilet paper is the LG G3. My hunger would end, because I heard the new plastic covering makes for a tasty meal, and the hd screen can create boners of all kinds. The laser focus sight is what I am looking forward to, because who doesn't want to take selfies with homeless men, probably naked too. Please, this part is no joke. People say I have a stick up my ass all the time, and to show them who is boss, please let me win. Please. Im crying. Tears all over the floor. Hold up gtg gotta take a shit. See ya. REMEMBER MY NAME, PLEASELETmeWIN69 OK THANK YOU