LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing is probably that is has both a micro SD slot, and wireless charging.

dem pixels and the LG quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the multi tasking and the customization features !

The fact that you can arrange the bottom buttons is a winner for me!

I have two favorites:

1. It looks a lot bigger than my iPhone 5c, which I often find is too small for my lumberjack hands.

2. It isn't an iPhone. Every time I use iOS nowadays I want to vomit.

FX 8350 | 16 GB | EVGA 970 superclocked | Corsair 200r | 240 GB Crucial M500 | 1 TB Toshiba | 500 GB Hybrid Drive |  Crossover 27" 1440p AH-IPS panel | Roccat Ryos w/ cherry mx blacks | Razer DeathAdder

•  

It's got to be the build , the slim bezels and the button placement to the back.....Heaven!!!!!!

The buttons on the back are REALLY the best idea for this G3. 

I love how this phone made me get out of lurking mode so I can have a chance of winning it. Sneaky.

Replying to incoming text without having to minimize the current app.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

i like how you can respond to texts without closing apps. and the 1440p screen.

The screen is my favorite part. Resolution will never hurt. I do like that the skin is so customize-able.

I love the thin bezels. That they are even thinner than the G2 is just amazing!

I really like LG's Android, I got chance to try it out and it's fluid, if you turn off the unnecessary animations and much faster to access things than the S5's touchwiz.

The OIS on the rear camera is a great feature, and a removable battery unlike its predecessor. Handy if you're travelling far :D

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

Out of all the awesome features my favourite has to be the fast laser camera auto focus. I'd love to check that out.

I really like the 5.5 inch display, the lazer-focus camera and also how super customizable the phone is

The physical design is very good. I'm sure the display will make for a very enjoyable user experience.

The best thing is that LG still gives the possibility to change the battery or to expand the memory and that, on such a high quality device. :)

I really like the 5.5 inch display, the laser focus camera and also how super customizable the phone is

the design and the screen of the phone is BOSS

LINUS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

My favorite thing about the g3the crazy 1440p display!

My favorite thing is wireless charging. Way too many flagships forget about this!

the back buttons...because you finger is always in that location...